What's new

Todays take

obsessedwithsilver

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Today's take

18 customer rolls of halves netted on 1967 Ken. $300 in hand rolled quarters netted nothing. $480 in hand rolled dimes netted 14 silver Roosevelts (11 were from the same roll).

I think that's what keeps me going on the customer wrapped rolls; every once in a while you get a great score like several silver or even all silver. All you need is an occasional score like that to keep the averages really high. Of course to improve your odds you need to do like 2k in dimes a week.

Good luck this week everyone, I hope you find some halves,

OWS
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's take

Nice score on the dimes! :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Today's take

Nice little dime score there OWS, I'm waiting for the day when I find more than 2 silvers in a roll, as I have been searching close to $2k a week non-consistently for the last 3 years. My finds in boxes average the same as hand-rolled. ffd
 
Re: Today's take

Very nice roll of dimes! Can't wait to find my first dime roll with multiple silvers. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom