pa-dirt_nc-sand
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 18, 2016
- Messages
- 4,271
- Reaction score
- 15,142
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- South Western PA
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- ACE 250 with DD coil
Equinox 600
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
It’s either J.M. Co. Or M.J. Co., which is why I guessed Jordan Marsh Co., and I can find a couple of these listed for sale as that, but that isn’t proof enough to make me certain.Great looking find my friend!
... if you're able to figure out what the cypher stands for, it looks like MJC...
It’s either J.M. Co. Or M.J. Co., which is why I guessed Jordan Marsh Co., and I can find a couple of these listed for sale as that, but that isn’t proof enough to make me certain.
like here: https://picclick.com/J-M-Co-Jordan-Marsh-Boston-Massachusetts-MA-263891734631.html
Hi Don. Are you able to see the reverse? My browser does not like this link.
I'm able to see it. Like yours except for the number of course.