What's new

Transparent Points

quito

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2008
Messages
4,638
Reaction score
4,844
Golden Thread
0
Location
south dakota
Detector(s) used
good eyes
Working on ways to put up pics for now.

DSCN3670.jpg
 
Upvote 0
dang,alot of killer points there guys
 
a couple more. These are all South Dakota pieces I've been showing too.

DSCN3662.jpg


DSCN3663.jpg
 
looked like a very strong median ridge in an earlier pic.
 
ForumRunner_20131006_232915-1.webp



739537d1360601898t-big-points-forumrunner_20130211_115753-1.webp
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20140105_205742.webp
    ForumRunner_20140105_205742.webp
    20.8 KB · Views: 75
Not sure if glass counts but I found it

ForumRunner_20140105_210625.webp



ForumRunner_20140105_211107.webp
 
Oldigger, that looks like you have an eden segment in there!

well, after looking again, it has a classic agate basin form. and I don't see any slight shoulders ground into it. Sure looks like a nice ridge though.
 
I have some nice translucent points that were gifted to me but these are personal finds I've found more Heartbreakers in this material than anything

ForumRunner_20140105_211515.webp



ForumRunner_20140105_211616.webp

Either that or just reduction flakes

ForumRunner_20140105_211722.webp
 
Last edited:
IMG_1197.webpI found this one a couple of years ago, one of my favorites
 
032 (640x480).webpCrystal Palmer
 
COME ON SPRING!!
 
This is one point I have that really stands out, I have no other with this pentagonal form. It too is from South Dakota.

DSCN3675.jpg


These arrowheads really get small.

DSCN3679.jpg
 
Some more really nice ones Quito! :icon_thumleft: Cool!
 
Last edited:
Figure I would throw a piece of Wisconsin transluscent in here also :)

Hippy
 

Attachments

  • black river falls transluscent.webp
    black river falls transluscent.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 80
021 (640x480).webp023 (640x480).webpcrystal and vain quartz
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom