Treasure Clue, can you help?

cegodsey , not urgent , but a pain to go back and forth . I'll look at it later . Was trying to send you a message , but your box is full. I was curious as to how you decided to get the map on the other pics .Send me a message . carol

Cegodsey , somehow missed your post explaining the reason for the photo gallery . It does make sense now and i'll use it and wait for your new picture there. carol.

Lucidious said:
I don't remember seeing this posted. Does anyone have any ideas on the mushrooms that have some kind of flakes all over them? I think they look like the shards in Rusful's cave. The mushrooms are on several pages, sometimes beside other mushrooms with normal spots. What up?[

Those are Amanita Muscaria (Fly Agaric) Mushrooms. They are Hallucinogenic and legendary in all types of fairytales and cultures. The flakes are actually the way they look. I would figure the ones that look more cartoony would be more likely a puzzle being that the spots are more specific. But thats just my opinion. It is strange that some are illustrated more realistic than the others.? Actually, the location the book led me to is the natural habitat of the Mushrooms among other plants in the book like Purple Thistles. http://www.mykoweb.com/CAF/photos/Amanita_muscaria(tfl-c0229-35).jpg
Lucidious: Good research on the mushrooms.

cegodsey said:
HeeHee...

If you take those letters I just gave you, it is possible to get:

Hee Bee at St Louis

or if you don't count the extra "e", you get:

He bee at St Louis

Now the question is, if he bee at st louis, where do she bee?
If memory serves, it was the male bee that was crystallised (He Bee).

CEGODSEY:? Oops!? You are right.? I was going from memory and didn't look it up--sorry.? It actually anagrams to STATUE O LIBE SHE, which is close enough!

Good catch.

Peggy

Re: Fairy pointing at start line! pg. 52

cegodsey said:
I just found a code that I didn't know was there.? On pg. 52 - the drop cap O box - there is an angular code around the border and the border of the inside frame.? I've seen this somewhere before.? I've uploaded a pic of it and I inserted red lines to follow the angles.? The fairy points the way!? To start, that is.? You start at the bottom notch, left side of the notch.? Maybe something like this is in the companion book?? I don't have it, so I don't know.? Anyhow, the pic in the gallery will show upon approval.?

If this has already been solved, my apologies for bringing it up again.

CEGODSEY:? For some reason this box has always reminded me of the "Thematic" puzzle in the Companion Book (that puzzle is also posted at ATT official website).? I was thinking there might be a way to get partial image letters out of it.

Peggy

I don't post a lot on this site. I keep up with what is going on and try to add info where I can. Don't want to waste space there is a lot of info out there. I am heading on another hunt this weekend. My wife says it is my last. Each time you are so sure it is going to be there and each time you come up empty handed. The people on this site seem real supportive and would genuinely be happy if one was found by anyone. At least we would all know they are out there, somewhere. Hope I can prove this and come home with one. I'll let you know on Monday.

GOOD LUCK BAMACHERF!

I love to hear about the hunts. Hope yours is fruitful! Remember tokens are not the only rewards.

Luckypony

Can anyone find where the 5x5 puzzle is i would like to look at it again?
THANKS...... DKOS

Cegosdey, are any of the drop cap boxes like the O picture? where the fairies are pointing at something, but the really are not pointing to anything?

Lucid - that would have to be the biggest mushroom I have ever seen.? The things dreams are made of.? And if it's hallucinogenic, then that truly is what dreams are made of.

As to my PM box - 10 messages?? That's all I can save?? Sheesh.? It's clean now.

BAMACHERF - I know how it is.? At least my wife said, "I'd rather see you doing that than killing people."? Referring to deathmatch-type games.? Pick up a bad habit, something that she doesn't like, then go back to the hunt.? She'll gladly accept the lessor of the two evils.? Oh, I HOPE YOU FIND A TOKEN!? At the very least, it would help validate our suffering.

Dkos2 - If there is a 5x5 box somewhere, I sure haven't seen it.? If you find it (or someone else knows), please post it here.? As to the other fairies, it is very possible that they are touching the clues.? I'm not sure at this point.? I happened to find the hidden code while I was looking for computer-modified illustrations.? See, if you look really closely, the Morse code puzzle was introduced onto the illustration later by a computer.? Anyhow, I noticed that the "cuts" in the border were at exact 45 and 90 degree angles.? I haven't checked out much else past that point.? I was up all night and getting sleepy.

Peggy Hoppperr - I'll look up what you said about it being on the ATT site.? I also saw something kinda similar on:
http://www.12480.8m.com/mainchart.html .? Oh, by the way, after you click the thumbnail in the gallery, and it opens a bigger image, you can then click the bigger image and it will open a pop-up window of the full size image that I uploaded.? It's about 160K in size, but you can see the lines more clearly. (If you have a pop-up blocker installed, you may have to CTRL-click the picture).

Oh, CMSCHUT, I found that someone on 12Gems also found the drop cap puzzle, so, alas, I'm not the first...

As to the CA and TX overlays on the tree branch/trunk, I noticed the familiarity of the outline from months ago.? I'm just now posting it.? The funny thing is that if that is an outline of TX, then the mouth of the tree is about where the great salt lake resides.? Or pretty close.

Oh, and why can't a token be near St Louis?? It's got an overlook (of the river).? It could be that "He Be At E. St Louis."? 'Course, St. Louis could be a street name.

Cegodsey , only having fun it could be here , but who knows at this point .

Bamacherf, GOOD LUCK ! We are all rooting for you and as Cegodsey said help us to end the insanity .I enjoy the hunt dtories also even if no token is in hand .

Dykos, Last night i decided to lok at the dropcap boxes in the book a little closer as you got me to wondering . I noticed there are 12 where the fairies are in and pointing or what at things. If you look at the first chapter it looks as if she's pointing to the Z , but i also think she could be pointing at the green block. It seems it can be either way depending on how you look at it . Also in the story it says something about the last green area in this part of the forest , sorry don't have the book right here. I also noticed that all the boxes the fairy is pointing at something , but it's not really clear what . Hope i helped .

Here is my take on the pointing fairies. I think that there is some 5x5 grid somewhere.... the dreamer page...the one with the S in it or one we cannot see... like the one that is made from the angles in the "O" fairy.... Take that 5x5 grid and overlay it ontop of the fairies. They are each pointing to a different square. THAT is where the alphabet or sequence of numbers starts.

Problem is the unknowns. Unknown grid size. Unknow sequence of "alphabet" letters. Unkown numbering.

Finders Keepers I think that is a great idea because the fairies can't just be there and be pointing at nothing. Well i could be wrong but i believe that they are pointing at something, and there is a picture of the same pointing fairy more than once and i also think that might have something about it??

FindersKeepers2k5 said:
Here is my take on the pointing fairies.? I think that there is some 5x5 grid somewhere.... the dreamer page...the one with the S in it? or one we cannot see... like the one that is made from the angles in the "O" fairy....? Take that 5x5 grid and overlay it ontop of the fairies. They are each pointing to a different square. THAT is where the alphabet or sequence of numbers starts.

Problem is the unknowns. Unknown grid size. Unknow sequence of "alphabet" letters. Unkown numbering.
Hey i think u helped a lot im gonna try to look closely. Ohh and im ne here ;D!

cegodsey,

How do I get to the Photo Gallery? I see several different categories. Which one are you posting in?

Jewels

jewels ; if you go to the top of this page,see where the word "GALLERY" between Calander & Charter Memberships ?

Click on Gallery.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back