Treasure Clue, can you help?

K

Kentucky Kache

Yea, he has a head for these things. I think one of us will end up with a token.
Keep digging.

zuse

Mar 18, 2005
Virginia
Hi Jeff Davis - I pulled some info about the Fairy Stone SP off the web just today! I'm just west of Richmond, so that is a pretty good drive for me. The name is promising, but a lot of names have been. If you are close to the park, I think you should take a look.

I haven't posted in a couple of weeks because of some major medical problems with family members. I logged in yesterday to "catch up" and found that all heck has broken lose! It sounds like the end is pretty near. Looks like 4 tokens have been found.

I'm still convinced there is one in VA. Still working on it....

Zuse

C

cegodsey

hey guys,

Watch me get kicked off the ATT forum. ?I have it up to here ^ with those pickensrooters over there. ?I went to lake dardanelle to just help out verifying if the token was there or not (which it wasn't). ?I was thanked by a guy in Minnesota that made the drive down. ?Finally, a guy in Harrison (Peetem) said that he had a friend in Little Rock look and that he had found it. ?Then after quite a while, Peetem said that the guy didn't find it and was just messing with him. ?Said that the token is still there. ?Well, he's wrong, its not there, and now I do believe that Peetem has it OR just wants me to go back and waste my time. ?So I just had a fight with my wife about this whole thing, and I'm ready to rip this guy a new one. ?What's not half but knothole? ?A blank hole! ?Fill it in, you know what I mean.

Oh, sorry I haven't posted about my adventure, but with everything going on, I think you guys know why.

Carol, Peggy, and Steve, can you email your phone numbers to me again? ?My wife cleared them out of her cell phone memory. I know I've got them here somewhere, but all this jumping around is making me dizzy.

---------------------------------------------------------------
No sleep and no food makes Ern a rotten boy!

bamacherf

Mar 13, 2005
Alabama
Ronimay,
Why did you goto Anna Ruby Falls?
I went there about 6 weeks ago looking, but didn't have much to go on. Just wodering if something led you there

M

mgs4real

cegodsey said:
I went to lake dardanelle to just help out verifying if the token was there or not (which it wasn't). .... So I just had a fight with my wife about this whole thing, and I'm ready to rip this guy a new one. What's not half but knothole? A blank hole! Fill it in, you know what I mean.

Oh, sorry I haven't posted about my adventure, but with everything going on, I think you guys know why.

Carol, Peggy, and Steve, can you email your phone numbers to me again? My wife cleared them out of her cell phone memory. I know I've got them here somewhere, but all this jumping around is making me dizzy.

---------------------------------------------------------------
No sleep and no food makes Ern a rotten boy!

I sure as heck hope you at least got a good bike ride out of the deal !!!! ---Regards, Hunnytree (on Tweleve)

H

hoppperr

Hey, ERNIE (in an Ethyl Mermon voice). Anyone get it?

I e-mailed you my phone number(s).

Get some rest, get some food, enjoy TOMORROW.

Peggy

K

kb8uer

I don't know if any one is or has looking at the blocks on page 63. The Pickensrootes is pointing to the block. Is he indicating to use the blocks with the same color letter and backround. If so there are 16 letters like that F D I S E E T H R O I N T L E E . The ones ine Green are S E R T E, in Red is F D I N, in Yellow is E H O L, and in pink is T I E. Any one with a though?

M

markl

Not an I an H

Find the trees hole.

cegodsey, I'm sending you an email. Maybe you can make more of something I have.

R

Rusty #2

Even though the first two were solved I don't think the 5X5 will be used for all of them. I'm going to two parks this week-end in Kentucky. Good hunting to all.

M

markl

I'm going to check out a place tomorrow for the Hummingbird. Find it hard to believe 2 would be in Iowa, but stranger things have happened.

Working on Pook, but while I have 3 possible locations, they're all over the map.

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
JEFFERSON DAVIS, You cracked me up ! stop it ! I'm glad to be a part of such a great group of people . I hope everyone on a hunt this weekend gets a token we desreve it . I know it's a matter of time that one of us will reach in that knothole and pull out a token . I only wish i was out there with a map in my hand.

Rusty2 , i hope you are right that they aren't all solved by the 5x5 box. I think that would really stink a bit and end all the fun in figuring it all out . I hope you are right . I just had to see if anything new was found good luck everyone and HAPPY HUNTING .

Cegodsey , i hope you are enjoying your day !!!!!

F

FindersKeepers2k5

I left this morning at the crack of dawn, back to the location I went to Thursday morning. It was pouring rain, thunder and lighting when we got there. I found the tree illustration in the book, so we had to make the trip back. The know hole in the tree was on the branch like in the illustration. The knot hole was much smaller then I remembered. Could only fit one finger, not big enough for even a quarter. Another tree at the spot where the fairy is pointing had no holes at all. It does have a vine winding around it just like the vine wrapping around the I drop cap. But it did not have any holes.

We looked in every tree around the inside perimeter of the circle map looking for holes. Nada.
I don't know how to get more of an exact location. With name in hand, the faries know and they will show you where to go. Seems easy enough =- assuming you solve the puzzle correctly!

after 6 hours in the car and 5 hours in the park, I am ready to bake my book.

T

Trapape

I am reading these last couple of weeks worth of posts with my mouth open. My computer breaks down for a while and now the tokens are being snatched up left and right? Well I hope that others from this forum find theirs!!! Good luck to all.

Tracie

H

hoppperr

Trap: I was just wondering today what happened to you! Can you believe it? It's crazy but true. Welcome back.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread