Treasure Clue, can you help?

bamacherf

Mar 13, 2005
Alabama
Want to know the fate of the Bee token? Go to atreasurestrove forum and read Don't post anymore information about Bee!! I smell a lawsuit.....LOL

ronimay

Greenie
May 4, 2005
Atlanta, Georgia
Bamacherf - I went to anna ruby falls because they have an "overlook" near the falls and it is in Helen, Ga and the ladybug at the corner of pp31 has rubies on the jewel. Since MS wife name is Helen I had to go have a look. I saw where all the trees were emptied out of the leaves inside and figured some other people had the same idea. Great views of the falls, though. Was't here yesterday. Was in Alabama all day

C

cegodsey

I GOT IT! I GOT IT!

I GOT IT, I GOT IT! It's true! I GOT POISON IVY on the back of my hand!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I'm going back out today. Gonna try something else and an idea that I have. Anybody with any more info that they think might pertain to the caterpillar, I'd appreciate a PM. But don't put it here! Too many trolls and forum stalkers.

Bass021 worked hard and long on the dandelion seeds. We know we have the right way to solve it, but we're missing something. Anybody have an idea, please PM Bass021.

Go check out my post on ATT under Found Caterpillar. Thought I'd stir up a hornets nest for the heck of it.

That's all I know. Someday I'll get pics up from snail territory. Oh, go here to view more detailed info of my trip to Iowa:
(I believe you'll need to be registered to view forums - don't worry, they are a great bunch)

http://www.tweleve.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2327&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Ern.

PS - I still consider this forum my home. The other is a bit more organized. We could be the same way, but then we wouldn't be the laid back, good atmosphere, unorganized chaos that brought me here. (unorganized chaos? - I think I need more sleep)

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
I will be heading up to St. Augustine visiting family on Tuesday May 31st through Thursday, If anyone has anything they would like me to check for them in northeast Fla, shoot me a PM. I'm trustworthy, and I ask no compensation, I just want someone from here to get a Token! If you have doubts to my sincerety, just ask some of the regulars on this site! Good Hunting! omnicognic 8)

K

kb8uer

I've noticed 2 things lthis morning.
1. The blocks on page 63. there are 9 different designs and they seem to point torward or are connected to a letter.

2. The Capital Letter on page 88 the fairy is some what pointing to a link I used a magnify glass and the link is different than the ones on pages 20 & 21. So I looked more at page 88 and there is more different ones. I thought that it may be a way to solve pages 20 & 21 but the count of 20 & 21 is 23 across the bottom (if you use the arrows in the middle as one, and 17 up and doun if you use the spider as 3. On page 88 Its 29 and 17.

I don't know if it helps or not.

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Omni, have a good trip . Keep in touch with us if you can . Thanks for the support , but i would hope anyone on here would be honest and sharing . I believe we are , but hope we don't get a bee incident again. I only hope that the reason we haven't gotten a critter yet is because we are holding out for the big one . HH carol

H

hoppperr

Hey you guys. I just read on tweleve that SASSY made a big fuss at the Caterpillar tree sight and now the rangers have it roped off! READ BELOW

I'll try to post pictures soon. Here's the story...

Sassy came with her two kids from Indiana/Ohio and has been searching the tree at Lake Dardanelle for like 3 days. Now she's frustrated, so while I'm searching this morning, she's blabbing to the Park Rangers, explaining the hunt, the PRIZES, and their VALUES!!! They're smiling and seem REAL interested! She's also p/o'd at Stadther and is complaining he should be fined for littering. She also seemed to expect the Rangers to dig it out of the tree for her!

So, I take a breakfast break (I'd been there from 6 am to 8:45), and when I get back an hour later (9:45 am) the tree is ROPED OFF with a sawhorse saying "Area Closed".

OK, so MS, now the Caterpillar (if there) is INACCESSIBLE.

I looked up his phone number on Yahoo people search (Pound Ridge, NY) number (search "m stadther") and left a message on his voicemail.

I am royally peeved.

Hotel room and gas money: $130

Search tools (grabber, magnetic probes, etc): $30

Banged up knuckles: free

One idiotic big-mouthed treasure hunter... PRICELESS

Walt
now it's back to STL empty-handed...

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
WOW !!!!!? I really feel for him . I only hope he got the right M STADTHER . Thanks for the post Peggy . I wonder if the rangers put her in a box ;D ;D ;D ;D

K

kb8uer

I'm near a North Bend State Park in W.V. if you have clues that point to it.

K

Kentucky Kache

Lisa H said:
I'm near a North Bend State Park in W.V. if you have clues that point to it.
Lisa H--I don't know if there are any leads for WV., but, unless a token has been found within a day's drive, you are still in the hunt. I hope you fine one.

zuse

Mar 18, 2005
Virginia
Peggy - PM cleared! I see you are off line - I am going to try to send you a PM just in case you are checking. I'll keep checking back. Thanks, Zuse

luckypony

Mar 30, 2005
TEXAS
Wow, I would say I can't believe this is happening, but I knew it was just a matter of time.
Looks like the green eyed monster has arrived (GREED). I hope no one else has to go
through this. Keep your heads up and move forword. Good Luck!!!

Luckypony

C

cegodsey

It's over for me. I'm just gonna help y'all out the best I can. While I was out getting some gas for my chainsaw, I decided that my real mission here is to be a good guy and just help y'all with the hunt. This time, if I find some info, I'll email the closest person. I have found that quite a few people at the Arkansas site were stalkers. Meaning that I don't like the people that wait for our answers to show so they can use them to their advantage. I mean, like at least they should at least post once or twice. I'm willing to be open to anybody that makes their presence known.

Well, I've got to go see REO Speedwagon at Riverfest. Maybe I'll see some of you there? I'll be the guy in shorts carrying a chainsaw.

Ern.

H

hoppperr

Put the chainsaw down and step away from the tree. Cease and desist.

Have fun at the concert!

Peggy

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Ern, sorry about it all being a bust , but i have to tell you your hunts have made this worthwhile . Hope that helps . I know it doesn't . Have fun at the concert and let it all go . carol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread