Treasure Clue, can you help?

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Are we all assuming that this is a real clue. I don't know how TWELEVE ?has it before ?ATT. Can anyone explain ? ?Looks good to me , but am skeptical . carol

Roselake thanks for bringing it to us , hope it's the real thing . Welcome to our group , carol

T

TCDad

CMSCHUT said:
Are we all assuming that this is a real clue. I don't know how TWELEVE ?has it before ?ATT. Can anyone explain ? ?Looks good to me , but am skeptical . carol

Roselake thanks for bringing it to us , hope it's the real thing . Welcome to our group , carol

They got it from the ATT images directory.

I'm guessing someone placed it in there yesterday so that it was all ready to go when they actually posted it today.

TCDad 8)

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Tcdad , then i smell something fishy at tweleve . I just don't like how things seem to be going down . I would think MS would be on top of this by now .

Markl , that is a solution to the last new clue on 3-31.

T

TCDad

It looks like Clue #3 is officially out... and it's the same as they had over at 12.

T

TCDad

Well, here's my take so far:

I believe that the colored petals represent coordinates for the grid (0-9 or 1-10). Then the green stems/leaves are in the form of letters which could spell out the instructions on how to use the coordinates or resulting strings of letters to come up with the clue. Letters in the stems that I see are E's and R's. Fade at 12 also said it looked like the word 'EVERY' across the top. I kind of see that, but i'm stretched...

Cheers,

TCDad 8)

J

jewels1301

Suppose that after using either flower petals or leaves or both that the solution is an anagram rather than something that reads out directly.

Bill

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
If anyone can please post the pg numbers to the solved puzzles . I'm trying to get the list on here , but my book is in pieces and don't have the exact pg numbers. Thanks , carol

G

Got Jewels?

The Solved Ones:

Snail - Page 66
Bee - Pages 37, 88
Dragonfly - Pages 25, 44
Grasshopper - Pages 59, 86
Butterfly - Page 52??
Caterpiller - Pages 22, 39??

That Leaves Us:

Ladybug - Pages 16, 31
Spider - Pages 20, 21
Firefly - Pages 28, 33
Hummingbird - Pages 41, 55
Ant - Pages 45, 77
Beetle - Pages 63, 69

Anyone come up with new ideas for the June 1 clue? If you numbered the boxes down & across, would you use 0-9 or 1-0? I came up with a few interesting words from the petals using 1-0, but not sure what to do with it now! ; )
~katie (FL & TX)

G

Got Jewels?

Sorry~left out the states found:

The Solved Ones:

Dragonfly - Pages 25, 44 PA
Snail - Page 66 IA
Bee - Pages 37, 88 NM
Grasshopper - Pages 59, 86 NY
Butterfly - Page 52?? NC
Caterpiller - Pages 22, 39?? AR??

That Leaves Us:

Ladybug - Pages 16, 31
Spider - Pages 20, 21
Firefly - Pages 28, 33
Hummingbird - Pages 41, 55
Ant - Pages 45, 77
Beetle - Pages 63, 69

G

Got Jewels?

I'm stuck on the leaves too! Someone mentioned they form words...but no luck here.

J

jewels1301

Got Jewels?,

For the solved tokens, do you know what each method used to find the location was? Anyone else?
The D-Fly counted left and right veins in the leaves giving coordinates for the 5X5 box.
The Snail used the five kinds of dots giving coordinates for the box.
Bee - Pages 37, 88 NM How??
Grasshopper - Pages 59, 86 NY How??
Butterfly - Page 52?? NC How??
Caterpiller - Pages 22, 39?? AR?? How??

knowing this may help determine what to use, or not to use, for the rest of the tokens.

Jewels

C

cegodsey

That's YESDOG, CE to you Ruddy #2! :D

I'm currently working on another pic. Shhhh! No interuptions!

N

nolemiester

I could not believe how ridiculously easy the grasshopper solution is >:(! I used that method about 2 months ago on the box and if i weren't so horrible at anagramming, I would have redeemed the first token. I only live an hour and a half from James Baird Park!!! This puzzle really could have been solved by a child. A 10 y/o child at that.

Frustrated, (LOL)

---Nolan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread