H
hoppperr
Guest
Thanks for the pics, Ernie. And thanks for not sharing the ones of you cleaning the carpet in your thongs.
I am glad to see that some of the tokens have been legitimately found! It's been months since I've been back to this site or checked the status of the hunt, only to find that 5 are gone. I just wanted to wish everyone the best of luck on the remaining 8 tokens. Keep up the good work and maybe we can take back some pride in claiming a few ourselves instead of letting 12org. win out on them, seeing this is the place it all started. Happy Hunting!
. ?Hope to see some winners from the origin of it all, HERE! ?Keep in touch people.roselake said:Possible Clue 3,? I got it from tweleve.org.? Wanted to post it incase it's the real thing.? I didn't know how to post it in the gallery so move it if you need to.? Just trying to help.
Errgh, I can't even copy and paste it from my pics, so heres the url:? http://www.tweleve.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2202&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15