Hi All,
Thanks for asking. ?After my semester ended at the end of April, I have been traveling: San Antonio, TX; Biloxi, MS; Valdosta; GA; and back to Valdosta again next week. ?I started working on my new book two weeks ago, and have done little else. ?The title is "The 200 All Time Best-Selling Picture Books: Every Teacher and Parents' Answer to, 'What should I read to my children?'" ?It will be published by Allyn & Bacon (Pearson Education) next summer. ?Meanwhile, the second edition of my children's literature textbook will hit the college bookstores next week.
I could not possibly go back and read more than a month's postings, but I gather several tokens have been found. ?Does anyone care to recap what and where and which clues?
Someone mentioned San Antonio a few posts back. ?In early May, I posted a description of a perfect hiding place along the River Walk there, and a couple hundred people (or more) do walk past it every day. ?Yet, between 2:00 to 5:00 am, no one is around, so something could be easily be hidden then.
Best,
Nancy