luckypony
Jr. Member
Georgia seems like a good place. Has anyone map out
the distance between the tokens. Someone said that
when MS was using a example of a days drive he had used
Key West. I am thinking that a days drive now means 24
Hours. What do you think?
Luckypony
the distance between the tokens. Someone said that
when MS was using a example of a days drive he had used
Key West. I am thinking that a days drive now means 24
Hours. What do you think?
Luckypony
Ha!
I felt like I found a chest full of gold or something!! I never find stuff like that!! It was fun because my daughter was with me and we got out for ice cream after all! Sometimes I just have look up and say thanks!
I may have outdone myself. Actually, I said Yosemite but I meant Yellowstone, so I could see how GA could possibly be CA. That was an unintentional red herring on my part. Gee, sorry. I was trying to make it more of, "You're gonna go where? Are you out of your mind? - Wait, it's cegodsey, he IS out of his mind, and he's being a pickensrooter again."
Maybe next weekend !@#$#@!@#$#@@#@@!#@#!@@!







