Treasure Clue, can you help?

OP
OP
SearchingTudor

SearchingTudor

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
I think I have the idea behind the June 1st clue. If you look at the stems, you can clearly see 3 of them that seem to look like an "E". Two of which have the same petals, 3rd one on the top is the same as 4th one from top on left hand side, i.e., 4 petals on left stem, purple, yellow, purple, red. I think that the 'stem letters' correspond to the letters in the very first column, i.e., ADVENTURER. Now, the petal count should act as 2 co-ordinates.

The only problem is, I've had a few Dos Equis recently, and I can't seem to make it work ... but you have to admit that it seems to fit. I want to see what you all think.

~The Rainbow Warrior Scout~

H

hoppperr

Man, those people at tweleve are vicious! They were trying to put our Ernie in the Hall of Shame for a harmless and very humorous avatar, coupled with the humorous avatar of FindersKeepers over here.

Ernie, I stuck up for you.

Peggy

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Scuba , Thanks for putting it up for us all . I was glad you did .

Searching tudor , Hope this means you are in the hunt with us . Thanks for the help also . Hopefully when you shake it off it will come easier to you . carol

F

FindersKeepers2k5

Godsey and all,
Sorry to add to the token confusion yesterday. I saw thru the token pic and thought I would have fun wink wink and say I had the butterfly (as I worked on my own modified pic of Godsey).

The lurkers and trolls are relentless. Not only do they want to be the first to find a token without doing the work, they want to be the first to post a find trying to out scoop the forum trolls! And who gets the blame?? Godsey having fun and me being called a Godsey look-a-like wanna be! Too FUNNY!! Put us in the hall of shame in something that happens in a different forum. WOW!

It is definately time to get back to life.
And if you trolls need to send a treasure hunting bill to someone, send it to A Treasure's Trove c/o Micheal Stadther!

Get back to it.

C

cegodsey

If it's any consolation, the clerics over there thought the whole thing was funny as well.

C

cegodsey

Cool pic of the dog. The clear coat is peeling off my car. I wonder if I can get one of those $150 paint jobs in that color?

F

FindersKeepers2k5

Funny. My DH's first car was a '72 Pontiac Lamans in that very same chartruese green.

I have solved the dandelion seeds. If anyone can go grab the token, remember to go in halfsies with me.
Here it is:

DUCKEN BABY AT FLR

What ever that means. I will not reveal my source, but I am sure it is right.

Godsey, I believe the real treasure in all of this is to understand that there is a HUGE following and we need to write the next treasure hunt. Let me know if you are in.

G

Got Jewels?

Ducken, FL buried in a CEMETERY in King County, WA

Is that too much of a stretch?? ; )

D

Dkos2

SO GODSEY DID YOU REALLY FIND THE CATERPILLAR AND THE BUTTERFLY OR DID YOU EVEN GET EITHER ONE? AND IF SO YOU SOLVED THE PUZZLES TO GET THEM RIGHT?

C

cegodsey

Dkos2 - I do not have them, sam I am. I do not have green eggs and spam. Oh, and yes, I really do know who Nirvana is. I bought the swimming baby album when it was popular.

OK, so anyone out there live near russellville that would like to share in a caterpillar? This job will require work on your part. It may require multiple trips, of which will be on your time, and no mileage will be paid for. I have the hidden clue, but I am getting strange things from it. Some of the best so far are IVY SOD, or DO S IVY (do south ivy), Zone R Nuke, In AUX D, Inder Rangrs Lockbx Un Rezidence Askk4Key. Well, maybe not that last one. If you might be interested, PM me. You will be required to take a typing test. But really, I need someone that can maybe make something of the clue. It could just be pointing to the tree that is off limits, but I have a feeling that it isn't. They are other parks on Lake dardanelle, and the 'pillar could be at one of them. So at this point, I am at your mercy. Pleeze help me b4 I go insane.

C

cegodsey

Speaking of insane...

Has anyone seen the "Yorah is an anagram" link that showed up on our forum? Were we that green?

M

markl

cegodsey said:
Dkos2 - I do not have them, sam I am.? I do not have green eggs and spam.? Oh, and yes, I really do know who Nirvana is.? I bought the swimming baby album when it was popular.

OK, so anyone out there live near russellville that would like to share in a caterpillar?? This job will require work on your part.? It may require multiple trips, of which will be on your time, and no mileage will be paid for.? I have the hidden clue, but I am getting strange things from it.? Some of the best so far are IVY SOD, or DO S IVY (do south ivy), Zone R Nuke, In AUX D, Inder Rangrs Lockbx Un Rezidence Askk4Key.? Well, maybe not that last one.? If you might be interested, PM me.? You will be required to take a typing test.? But really, I need someone that can maybe make something of the clue.? It could just be pointing to the tree that is off limits, but I have a feeling that it isn't.? They are other parks on Lake dardanelle, and the 'pillar could be at one of them.? So at this point, I am at your mercy.? Pleeze help me b4 I go insane.

How about Vidyos? Is there a blockbuster at the park? :P

C

cegodsey

Vidyos? I haven't been able to find the slot in my tivo to stick a vidyo.

OH, mark, have you seen the other two mushrooms on page 12? Wonder if they are related to the other ones. The reason I bring it up is that those two mushrooms are not part of the other 'shrooms on that page. They were added later.

M

markl

I'll have a look over lunch.

I saw where somebody on Tweleve thinks the mushrooms on page 100 reveal a SP in MI.

I don't think so though. Those other 2 may change my mind, I'll have to see.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread