What's new

treasure horse found from the peralta stone hearts

peralta

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2011
Messages
389
Reaction score
46
Golden Thread
0
Location
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its a wonderful feeling after 25 years of searching to show that there are still treasures to be found, not just in Arizona but all around the world.one must concentrate on learning how to visually search a mountain and tell what is natural and what is man made markings.all other markings have also been found.never give up and always have your detector ready.good hunting.
 

Attachments

  • The_Horse_640x509.webp
    The_Horse_640x509.webp
    116.8 KB · Views: 1,066
Hard to see. Is that him just right of center, at the top pf the picture. I expected a side image, but he is coming at me. Frank good show!
 
Hi franklin, near the top left corner look for a half moon shadow of next to the head then look for the eye.notice one leg going down.the butt was carved by hand.hope you enjoy it.
 
I can't make out an image at the top left near the half moon shadow, but I can sure see a horse coming straight at me just right of center at the top of the picture. I can make out one stirrup the bridal with a piece coming down the center of the face and 2 eyes and ears. The stone appears to be light in color. If the picture wasn't cut off at the top I think you could see the rider. Frank
 
I thought that you already knew where the treasure was buried.
 
Hello gentleman, sorry some don't see it.it's a giant horse, you must learn to see to succeed. My other markings took three years to solve the codes and find thee enterences.good hunting.
 
I agree with frankn, since he outlined it. But peralta looks to be pointing at an Elephant ?

In all honesty,, it is like looking at clouds to me. You guys tell me what you see and I will try to agree. I would do that for ink stains too if it helps.
 
Your right, if your not used to looking for markings ut would look like clouds. I hope I can zero you in on the horse.look at the top left corner.draw an imaginary line to the bottom right corner.move down the top line about one inch.look for a half of solid dark round circle. The flat part is touching the horses head.on the top part of half circle is touching the ear.if go in from bottom of circle you'll see a dark dot, that's the horses eye.the full body of the horse stretches about one third of the picture across.look how they had too have hung over the cliff on ropes to mark the back part of the horse.think, if they went through all that dangerous work, what a magnificent. Group of treasures they will be.the other stone with the priest holding the cross is on the mountain exactly like it is on the stones.
For all of you learning to read signs and markings.look toward the right middle of the picture.now this time I want you to look for a shadow of a man with a hat.he has a rope (shadow) going down from his hand. This is showing me another treasure.on another picture,there is a white dove shape where the rope stops.this signifys the san savior church, which has the nickname(the white dove) I hope this information helps.good hunting.
 
Best first post ever! :hello2:
 
To the top left I see like an indian with full head dress trying to climb out of a hole that must be the rear of the horse :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: to the bottom I see an image of what looks like someone that has fallen face down right on top of him to the right is part of a horse with the head and his body with some bones :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: on top of that I see a dog lying down :dontknow: :dontknow:
 
XXXX I really like your detector, where could I find one like it? Does it work good in heavy mineralized soil? I don't have a lot of money to spend, are they fairly cheap? If you replace paper plate on end of stick with a bigger plate, does it improve the depth? Right now I am using a kite string with a magnet tied to it that I drag behind me, I don't find a lot,but i'm not bothered by all the pull tabs. thx in advance for any info on your unit, I would really like to upgrade if I can afford it. Now back to topic. I finally see the horse, but it just looks like it was created naturally to me.I'm not saying you are wrong,i'm very glad you pointed it out or I would have never found it.I will definately start payin more attention to the things around me now when i'm out exploring.I'm trying to learn all I can about these signs , so thanks for posting them. :icon_thumleft: I will definately have to change the way I look at things. thx again
 
Why does your avatar show 52 postings, but this one is your first?
Were 51 deleted?
Carl
 
I think somebody's posts got deleted here.
 
:icon_scratch: I took 2 tabs of orange sunshine and still don't see a thing.. But the rocks are talking to me :tongue3:
 
Peralta,

As an Arizonan, and a person that has hiked and ridden the Superstition Mountains since 1964, I think you are wasting your time and money. If you think for one second that the Spanish wasted their slave labor building grandiose trail and treasure markers, you have been drinking way too much kool-aide. They used large natural landmarks to navigate to a particular area, where treasure signs were then used.

While we have found several caches over the years, they were almost certainly left there by outlaws, or hastily hidden while under attack - by outlaws or possibly Apache indians. There are almost certainly Spanish Mission caches still there, but a rock you think is a horse aint gonna get you there.. :laughing7:
 
I hate to tell you this but i think i found the location of the "Holy Grail"......... I have it on very good information... It is at one of the Goodwill stores in the United States.........
 
:laughing9:

What about the Stegasaurus :o :o :o :laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • The_Horse_640x509.webp
    The_Horse_640x509.webp
    88.9 KB · Views: 371
No no thats where the dead person is look carefully :icon_scratch:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom