What's new

Treasure Hunt on Christmas Day.

The Bulgarian

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
177
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Florida east coast.
Detector(s) used
In the water Aquasound ,back up Aquasound,Fisher cz20,Minelab Excalibur 15 inch wot coil .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got in to the water around 8:00AM
Was nice and calm.Spend 4hr in the water.
I dig some greenies and lots of trash,but between them i manege to dig some gold and silver.Thank you Santa.
8308899248_5584e95d78_c.jpg

This is Mexico silver round pure.999. with silver chain.
8307853945_7f4f223c2a_c.jpg

8308904290_0763bae600_c.jpg

Gold Lady ring 14k with small diamond,and silver Perl ring,and junk mans ring.
8308905138_1962ec69c5_c.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Nice finds Nick!!
 
great finds! i wanna see that coin/chain when its cleaned up!
chuck.
 
Very nice... That chain will be beautiful when cleaned... What machine do you use for underwater?
 
You find some cool stuff...congrats.
 
Wow - such a cool find! Awesome job.
 
:wav:Wow, Bulgarian! Those are magnificent finds! I love the coin pendant!:thumbsup:

Congrats on great detecting ...again!

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom