What's new

Treasure Net with Internet Explorer

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
Joined
May 22, 2013
Messages
2,251
Reaction score
1,993
Golden Thread
0
Location
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Recently, I have found that I can not post any messages when I open TN with IE. So, messing around; I open Google Chrome and went to TN. Everything works fine with Chrome, though I go back to IE and I still can't post anything. Anyone else having issues?
Thanks TRF
 
You may need to check for updates. Sometime that does the trick. Good luck
 
Have you tried Fire Fox? It's what I use and many others here.
 
Navigator works for posting for me. There seems to be some little quirk in the system on T Net?
 
Fire Fox all the way for me.
luvsdux
 
I had this problem using IE ever since the new people took over.

I almost left TreasureNet on day 1.

but was convinced to switch & try Fire Fox.

it's a world of difference.

Although my latest computer has Google Chrome ability as a back-up , I have never had
reason to try it & learn anything new.
 
I've used Google, Yahoo, Firefox, and several others during the last 10+ years. I've never found problems with IE; though I don't like some of the changes they make. I guess I'm getting too old for changes!! I have always gone back to IE. I joined TNet a month or so ago and have had no problems using IE.
 
Any reports of problems we get generally involve IE. We all use Chrome and it works pretty flawlessly.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom