What's new

Treasure symbols?

voldigr

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 26, 2016
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new to treasure hunting and need someone with more experience to help me decipher these symbols and letter combinations. Foolishly, I re-scraped the symbols as I thought it would increase the visibility. When I found this stone, most of the symbols were covered in moss or a thick patina and appeared rather old. Please give any suggestions you may have. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1453870799.165435.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1453870830.000570.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1453870856.734290.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1453870877.802938.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1453870900.552581.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1453870978.170518.webp
 
Help me out here guys
 
Well I made the mistake of moving it but the exact position of it is unmistakable because of the hole it left. I can put it back like it was. To me, the X you refer to looks like a mining symbol???
 
The hooked x is from knights templer but might be a fake read up on hooked x
 
I hope it leads to treasure for you, but it kind of looks like a head stone to me. Colonel Joseph....? Civil war area? Mining area?

What general region are you in?
 
Curious, you had posted the exact same thing under your thread "Symbols Carved in Stone" 01/26/2016 and then re-posted 01/26/11:03 pm under this new thread. Again, just curious.
 
I say it's just yesteryear graffiti gibberish, and means nothing at all.
 
Thanks for the comments. It is near the old Natchez Trace. I am thinking it looks like a sideways omega with 2 lines extending from the bottom. Then there is the circle, arrow and X or mine symbol. I have no
Idea what the JOS or JUS could mean or how to put them together to form anything logical.
 
You know, there's a Board on TN specifically for this? Probably get more answers there.


Treasure Marks/Signs
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom