What's new

TreasureNet Helped me Over the Top Today!

Terry Soloman

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
21,763
Reaction score
35,456
Golden Thread
1
Location
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My YouTube Channel went past 3,000 subscribers today! Thank you so much fellow forum members! :notworthy:
 

Attachments

  • 3000plus.webp
    3000plus.webp
    127.7 KB · Views: 96
Congrats, Terry. You're doing much better than I am...LOL I think I've got about 50.
Jim
 
Hi Terry, glad to see that. I watch all your videos, but I never subscribe to anything! Well, TNet is different... I really have enjoyed them.
 
Maybe it's time to enter the twenty-first century. I have several You tube videos but don't know what subscribing is all about. I think I have 20 subscribers but..... what does that mean and how do I respond? TTC
 
Maybe it's time to enter the twenty-first century. I have several You tube videos but don't know what subscribing is all about. I think I have 20 subscribers but..... what does that mean and how do I respond? TTC

There are "Tutorials" on building up your Channel, and creating "Playlists." Check it out when you get a chance cause it helped me a lot.:occasion14:
 
Congratulations Terry! I'll check it out and Sub!
Ok all subbed up.
I'm number 3059
 
There are "Tutorials" on building up your Channel, and creating "Playlists." Check it out when you get a chance cause it helped me a lot.:occasion14:
Ok, TS. I will check it out. Tnx. TTC
 
There are "Tutorials" on building up your Channel, and creating "Playlists." Check it out when you get a chance cause it helped me a lot.:occasion14:
I'm your 3060th! TTC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom