tabman
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jul 5, 2011
- Messages
- 2,309
- Reaction score
- 7,255
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- Germantown, Tennessee
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
I've not been out detecting much lately due to the rain and having other stuff that I needed to take care. Earlier this week I got in a few hours with the Tesoro Mojave and managed to find a Rosie and 10k GFP ring.
This morning I didn't really feel like going but I wanted to give the 10 inch elliptical concentric search coil that I just received in the mail a try. I hooked it up to my F75DST, set the sensitivity to its max, zero discrimination, 4H Audio Tones, Jewelry process mode, and no notch. It ran super smooth!
I believe it may be a tad deeper than my NEL Sharpshooter search coil that I normally use on my F75. I need to do more testing to compare the two search coils. It's hard for me tell because both search coils work great. The thing I like about the concentric is it won't high tone a pry cap.
Anyway today I managed to find 8 more silver coins, 11 wheat pennies and some clad coins. If I had a little more energy I could have found some more silver coins. I need pace myself so I don't burn myself out.
tabman
This morning I didn't really feel like going but I wanted to give the 10 inch elliptical concentric search coil that I just received in the mail a try. I hooked it up to my F75DST, set the sensitivity to its max, zero discrimination, 4H Audio Tones, Jewelry process mode, and no notch. It ran super smooth!
I believe it may be a tad deeper than my NEL Sharpshooter search coil that I normally use on my F75. I need to do more testing to compare the two search coils. It's hard for me tell because both search coils work great. The thing I like about the concentric is it won't high tone a pry cap.
Anyway today I managed to find 8 more silver coins, 11 wheat pennies and some clad coins. If I had a little more energy I could have found some more silver coins. I need pace myself so I don't burn myself out.
tabman
Attachments
-
Mojave F75 Ring - 9 Silver Coins 001.webp682.3 KB · Views: 226 -
Mojave F75 Ring - 9 Silver Coins 002.webp133.5 KB · Views: 204 -
Mojave F75 Ring - 9 Silver Coins 006.webp616.8 KB · Views: 214 -
Mojave F75 Ring - 9 Silver Coins 007.webp215.8 KB · Views: 196 -
Mojave F75 Ring - 9 Silver Coins 005.webp320 KB · Views: 218 -
Mojave F75 Ring - 9 Silver Coins 008.webp637.7 KB · Views: 211 -
Mojave F75 Ring - 9 Silver Coins 009.webp204.8 KB · Views: 201 -
Mojave F75 Ring - 9 Silver Coins 011.webp487.8 KB · Views: 194 -
Mojave F75 Ring - 9 Silver Coins 013.webp195.6 KB · Views: 208 -
Mojave F75 Ring - 9 Silver Coins 014.webp643.3 KB · Views: 207 -
Mojave F75 Ring - 9 Silver Coins 015.webp200.6 KB · Views: 200 -
Mojave F75 Ring - 9 Silver Coins 017.webp611.1 KB · Views: 201 -
Mojave F75 Ring - 9 Silver Coins 018.webp192.6 KB · Views: 191 -
Mojave F75 Ring - 9 Silver Coins 020.webp741.8 KB · Views: 220 -
Mojave F75 Ring - 9 Silver Coins 021.webp191.3 KB · Views: 192 -
Mojave F75 Ring - 9 Silver Coins 023.webp731.4 KB · Views: 166 -
Mojave F75 Ring - 9 Silver Coins 025.webp178.4 KB · Views: 197 -
Mojave F75 Ring - 9 Silver Coins 026.webp716.2 KB · Views: 198 -
Mojave F75 Ring - 9 Silver Coins 027.webp145.7 KB · Views: 196 -
Mojave F75 Ring - 9 Silver Coins 029.webp604.4 KB · Views: 214 -
Mojave F75 Ring - 9 Silver Coins 032.webp92.3 KB · Views: 211 -
Mojave F75 Ring - 9 Silver Coins 036.webp153.7 KB · Views: 202 -
Mojave F75 Ring - 9 Silver Coins 033.webp242 KB · Views: 198
Upvote
56










