What's new

Tuesday Afternoon Finds

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I looked for over 4 hours and found these. They were found in a field that until about a month ago I didn't know there were any artifacts there.








 
Upvote 0
Nice!
I wish you would post some insitu. Photos! Some of them would look great I bet.
 
Nice finds as always
 
Congrats on some more great finds, thanks...
 
Really Neat Finds Americus!! Were they just ground level or did you have to did any of them? Fantastic!! GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!
 
Nice when you pick up a new field. I am glad they still plow in your area. You have done well this season as always.
 
Got some more goodies I see. I cant find a whole point rite now I guess Im in a dry spell again. Thanks for the show of yours.
 
Really Neat Finds Americus!! Were they just ground level or did you have to did any of them? Fantastic!! GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

I don't dig. All of my finds are field points. This particular field was planted in green beans this spring. After the green beans were picked they turned the field again and it has had lots of rain on it. The conditions are perfect for hunting.
 
Thanks for the reply!! Very nice Finds!! I haven't been so lucky on points, I suppose just the area!! CONGRATS!! Thanks for sharing!! GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom