A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 May 29, 2015 #1 I found these this afternoon in a field that I have looked for a long time. It has an unbelievable amount of chert in it. I was disappointed that I didn't find more good points. Upvote 0
I found these this afternoon in a field that I have looked for a long time. It has an unbelievable amount of chert in it. I was disappointed that I didn't find more good points.
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,152 Reaction score 7,991 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 29, 2015 #2 Dang.
S stefen Guest May 29, 2015 #3 Y'all did good. He'll, if you're disappointed, PM me and I'll give ya my PO Box number... PS. Send COD and I'll even pick up the charges...
Y'all did good. He'll, if you're disappointed, PM me and I'll give ya my PO Box number... PS. Send COD and I'll even pick up the charges...
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 29, 2015 #4 Whats a little nick when they still look that good.