What's new

Two firsts for me ~ $10 GOLD COIN & BARBER HALF! WOOHOO!!!!

I see no reason not to bump your $10 gold thread.
Outstanding find! Yeah it was 13 years ago, but still awesome.
 
Bet that old boy was pretty pissed he lost a week's wages back then....
 
beautiful coins congrats!

vp
 
I bet that was YOU I HEARD SCREAM when you found the gold coin !!! LOL
and i live in ohio
 
Congratulations on the finds you made. They would keep me happy for a few weeks lol
 
where abouts from the home did you find the gold coin ? Front , Back Side ?
 
AMAZING FINDS !!! Send them to me for VERIFICATION no return address needed LOL nice though 111
 
Find of a lifetime, Fantastic, way to go.
 
you found 2 things people dream about finding all there lives and usually they pray for JUST ONE !!!
 
AMAZING finds !!! how deep were they .? Tell us more please
 
AMAZING finds !!! how deep were they .? Tell us more please
Your 6th attempt at kicking this up yet no response from the OP that hasn't replied to any posting for 14 years now.
 
Your 6th attempt at kicking this up yet no response from the OP that hasn't replied to any posting for 14 years now.
It says he was on here Monday, so maybe he’s still around.
 
OK folks MAYBE the original poster was a SLOW READER LOL sorry I seen where a couple posted this year and i did not notice the original date. Please forgive me
 
Two firsts for me ~ $10 GOLD COIN & BARBER HALF! WOOHOO!!!!

My son & I received permission to detect around a 1904 house in the small town of Dorena Oregon today. After only digging a couple targets I dug a 1868 $10 Gold coin! Then just inches away in the same hole I found a 1912-S Barber Half dollar. But then we detected for three more hours and didn't find anything else old.
Outstanding finds…!!
Banner for sure…!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom