Two golden keys in Amazon forest

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
minelab safari,whites m6, AT Pro, Ace 250 and whites coin master, Garrett AT propointer (garrett carrot), Lesche hand digger, 5x8 & 8.5x11 DD coils for the Pro, Camera is Ion Air Pro 3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
S

Silvano

Jul 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Silvano

Indeed I did. Hardluck my then boss paid for me to search the archives. That information is in the hands of Hardluck. I recall there was several letters from a Dominican Father there is fact two maps dating from around 16th century.

Amy
Can we get those maps and letters Amy?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amy luv, I need a name. I can't go on calling him "hunk, broken down x football player , etc, etc" As for retiring, no way. You are now as 'fixiated' in this busines as any of the unholy trio, or myself. :laughing7:

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silvano. Sorry as per contractual arrangements that information was paid for by my employer. Who he decides to give that information to is at his liberty.

Don Jose the trio like you are pretty unique branch of extrodinary gentlemen. How can my poor hardworking husband can ever compete with the devil may care bunch of misfits full of charm and charisma? The winds of change is around us my friends. The trio not like you have not drank the waters of the fountain of youth. It would not surprise me in least the trio will vanish into obscure retirement before long.

For me it was an amazing experience to have worked with such enlightening people.

Amy

OP
OP
S

Silvano

Jul 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silvano. Sorry as per contractual arrangements that information was paid for by my employer. Who he decides to give that information to is at his liberty.

Don Jose the trio like you are pretty unique branch of extrodinary gentlemen. How can my poor hardworking husband can ever compete with the devil may care bunch of misfits full of charm and charisma? The winds of change is around us my friends. The trio not like you have not drank the waters of the fountain of youth. It would not surprise me in least the trio will vanish into obscure retirement before long.

For me it was an amazing experience to have worked with such enlightening people.

Amy
Hey thanks Amy, a lot of secret map sistems are sealed in Vatican or Salamanca,I think to look for a model of any secret map will be good idea to compare,priceless informations are always hidden from public,the reason is El Dorado madness.

Aug 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe sadly it all a little too late and a moot point any theory of golden ratios. Because time and market forces beyond anyone's control may have uncovered the last frontiers in gold exploration in the Amazon?

img_6407.jpg

Amy

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:coffee2::munky2:What!!!!! Nah, I don't think so, you can find any frontier with a biscuit and a :coffee2:as long as you have a crossed eyed ,flopped eared old burro with flea's .np:cat:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heck, you always have my lil Escondida gold mine. It pays over $ 2000 a ton twixt the Gold, Silver, copper, zinc, and lead, no takers since it is only 80 acres :dontknow: Tis all by itself, and keeps me broke paying the taxes.

Aug 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The trouble most mining companies have been eaten up by the big global players. Regardless of if we like it or not, Successful mining ventures are economies of scale. Small scale mining operations come and go like a dose of Montezuma's revenge in the industry as soon as there is volatility in metal prices. At the moment base metals as well as gold is on a downward trend far from the highs of 2011 . Trouble is capital for a small miner is always a problem. You might have a small very rich mine site. However its the capital startup costs that exceeds small rich mines due to modern mining methods. 80 acres is not large enough for modern mine, which require a tailing dam, concentrator, water treatment plant. workshops and enough room of waste ore. which require large areas to function either as an open cut or underground. If its an underground operation it is more expensive again. And then a company will only go to that trouble if there is large ore body to mine competitively.

Most mining companies will not be interested in small rich reef mines because set up costs exceeds the richness of mineraliszation. They look for large ore bodies in host rock.

Here is an example of super pit. Gold recovery is gold the size of pea per ton yet because of economies of scale the mine in on a large ore body. Everyday it makes 3 million dollars 7 days a week 365 days a year. This ore body like all mines have limited life. the one one in following picture as 4 years left.

big pit 2.jpg

big pit 1.jpg

Amy

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The trouble most mining companies have been eaten up by the big global players. Regardless of if we like it or not, Successful mining ventures are economies of scale. Small scale mining operations come and go like a dose of Montezuma's revenge in the industry as soon as there is volatility in metal prices. At the moment base metals as well as gold is on a downward trend far from the highs of 2011 . Trouble is capital for a small miner is always a problem. You might have a small very rich mine site. However its the capital startup costs that exceeds small rich mines due to modern mining methods. 80 acres is not large enough for modern mine, which require a tailing dam, concentrator, water treatment plant. workshops and enough room of waste ore. which require large areas to function either as an open cut or underground. If its an underground operation it is more expensive again. And then a company will only go to that trouble if there is large ore body to mine competitively.

Most mining companies will not be interested in small rich reef mines because set up costs exceeds the richness of mineraliszation. They look for large ore bodies in host rock.

Here is an example of super pit. Gold recovery is gold the size of pea per ton yet because of economies of scale the mine in on a large ore body. Everyday it makes 3 million dollars 7 days a week 365 days a year. This ore body like all mines have limited life. the one one in following picture as 4 years left.

View attachment 1210440

View attachment 1210442

Amy

DANG! GREAT locations for SUPER-MAX PRISONS! We have two S-MP on the "denuded" Mountain-Tops, here in SW Virginia... Wallen Ridge & Red Onion. NO Escapes YET! HA!

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Silvano

Jul 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am preparing another thread about golden meaning, it will be much more easy to find the treasure,Amazon is to big.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think of my lil Escondida as a Fort Knox. It only occupies a small section of the land that covers it, similar to Ft Knox. Just think of the overhead of that huge mine that Amy posted compared to the ittyy bitty overhad of the Escondida in return for a given value.

I admit that it is not as spectacular or attractive to investors, where the money is made. .

Let's see 100 tons daiIy ( mom & pop operation ) @ $2,000 = $200,000 per day, estimated life at this rate at 4 -- 8 years , so for a 4 year life @ 365 days = $ 73,000,000 a year min x 4 , minus operating costs === ???? Sigh tis fun to play with numbers.

Turn the &(&%#%(&& price of Gold loose so that I can receive my retirement pay. Am effectively broke right now :laughing7::laughing7: Typical Treasure Hunter.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I think of my lil Escondida as a Fort Knox. It only occupies a small section of the land that covers it, similar to Ft Knox. Just think of the overhead of that huge mine that Amy posted compared to the ittyy bitty overhad of the Escondida in return for a given value.

I admit that it is not as spectacular or attractive to investors, where the money is made. .

Let's see 100 tons daiIy ( mom & pop operation ) @ $2,000 = $200,000 per day, estimated life at this rate at 4 -- 8 years , so for a 4 year life @ 365 days = $ 73,000,000 a year min x 4 , minus operating costs === ???? Sigh tis fun to play with numbers.

Turn the &(&%#%(&& price of Gold loose so that I can receive my retirement pay. Am effectively broke right now :laughing7::laughing7: Typical Treasure Hunter.
If ya wanna make donations to "non-Profits" for a tax write-off, I got some for ya;
10% a month will do...

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread