Two golden keys in Amazon forest

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NP, yer certainly welcome, but :dontknow:. Mi Madre always said you should always try a new food if possible however I turned down an offer of 'long pig kaikai', - 16 - 17 year old girl - in the Solomons,:censored: which on second thought, seems preferable to your coffee.:laughing7:.

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmm - have you ever considered the income from a book? (if it ever get finished)
==========================================================================
HA !!!!!

Cripes,, with everyone (who is interested) here wanting a copy that book WOULD be a fairly tidy addition to your "fund" my friend.
And IF you "presell" (oh how I hate that word) say the first 250 copies (autographed personally of course) for mmmmmm,,,35.00 each
that comes to right around 9 grand. Now we all know that is a paltry retirement fund on its own but added to anything existing it would be a decent addition.
So with that said,,,,FINISH IT !!!! I want one !!!
All the stories of times past,,, the good and bad. The silver, the GOLD.
And of course the senioritas,,, errrr I mean the mules,,, yea the mules. hehhehheh
You "old timers" are the real "gold" as far as I am concerned and accordingly I truly hope those tales and legends do not die when the holder does.

Hit

EDIT: But back to Silvanos original statements on the first page. Does anyone here believe he is "on to" something?
I do,, based on what I know and have read / learned. Yes, I think he might have a workable theory that MAY just pan out.
But as all things of this nature, it takes time and young, strong boots "on the ground" to see with open eyes the relationships based on this ancient math with the locations those "points" refer to.

Last edited:

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Don Jose,

I would suggest the first 250 copies be hardbound leather, signed. I would pay much more for such a book.

Take care,

Joe

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi "old timer" ( Cactus ) gotta find a literary agent to publish anything today, they are very particular, and most publishers won't even open a mauscript today without one. Most agents are swamped these days.

Joe ya get a first edition in whatever form as a gift for our long time friendly relationship, despite your ignoring actual Jesuit history.

But --- :laughing7::laughing7:

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

How does one take a disorganized life and make an organized book out of it ?
Far from me to tell you what/how-to do - however, one page/story at a time will do just great!! Doesn't even have to be in chronological order - just do whatever your mind is full of at the moment ...
On 2nd thought (he he) some coordinates wouldn't go amiss either *wink* *wink*
You have posted enough of them here on TN (stories) - just collect them all in one manuscript - and I'll pay for it in any shape or form!!

Last edited:

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hitndahed, You posted -----You "old timers" Who are you referring to, Oro, cactus, or ???:laughing7:

How does one take a disorganized life and make an organized book out of it ?
:dontknow: :coffee2::coffee2:
================================================================
When I say "oldtimers" I am referring to those who have been to places and have had experiences at a point in time when those experiences could be done with a bit of safety. Unlike todays tumultuous political world.
If you wish to include a "physical age" as part of the definition then we can.
And Joes idea of the first 250 copies in hardbound leather is a GREAT idea. And I have a special slot for it next to a book my uncle wrote way back in the Apollo days. He was one of the psychiatrists for the astronauts.

A "disorganized life" IS a collection of ORGANIZED actions. Every place you guys visited, every trail off the map you walked, and every person that was interacted with during those trips/expeditions is a story unto itself.
And in my opinion (and I am damn sure of others here as well) those tales and adventures should be chronicled as a reminder that there still are great , and albeit profitable adventures still to be had in this world.

Even though I have very limited time to actually be in the field I truly envy those who have the time and the resources to go on those expeditions.
Hit

Hrmmm,, need more coffee it seems

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread