What's new

Two More For My Collection

JJtheRollHunter

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
418
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
My grandfather stopped at a bank yesterday. Out of $3.50, he found one 67 and one 69. He is great!!!!

His totals for me:

39 40%ers
1 Walker
1 Ben
 
Upvote 0
your doing good JJ for someone who has limited access (no car). your grandfather is a good man for helping you, make sure he knows how much he means to you. :thumbsup:
 
Is JJ one of the youngest CRH'ers here or did he loose his liscence to drive?
 
I thought I was the youngest CRH'er on here. I'm 15.
How old are you JJ?
 
Well, I'm 13, and I was born on June 28Th 1996. I don't do large-quantity searching. Mainly $50 of pennies or nickels a week. I have a feeling JJ is older than me though...
 
Coins4Cheese said:
Well, I'm 13, and I was born on June 28Th 1996. I don't do large-quantity searching. Mainly $50 of pennies or nickels a week. I have a feeling JJ is older than me though...

Curious, are you Japanese or child of US military parents stationed there or, ..... ?

I was born in Florida July 25th, 1962, Ft. Lauderdale
 
jlb783 said:
I thought I was the youngest CRH'er on here. I'm 15.

I'm gonna be 15 soon. I do boxes, and lots of em. I've been busy lately with advanced classes though so I haven't been able to post of hunt much. I got 2 boxes I'm gonna start now though! Even though my family is barely staying above water, my Dad still manages to pick up a ton of boxes... I never do handrolls...
 
DAS7NY said:
jlb783 said:
I thought I was the youngest CRH'er on here. I'm 15.

I'm gonna be 15 soon. I do boxes, and lots of em. I've been busy lately with advanced classes though so I haven't been able to post of hunt much. I got 2 boxes I'm gonna start now though! Even though my family is barely staying above water, my Dad still manages to pick up a ton of boxes... I never do handrolls...

If he is barely able to stay above water where's he getting the cash to buy Boxes?
 
I guess we're just putting all of our money in this... lol I don't know...
 
obediah said:
Coins4Cheese said:
Well, I'm 13, and I was born on June 28Th 1996. I don't do large-quantity searching. Mainly $50 of pennies or nickels a week. I have a feeling JJ is older than me though...

Curious, are you Japanese or child of US military parents stationed there or, ..... ?

I was born in Florida July 25th, 1962, Ft. Lauderdale

My parents are military. My dad and mom don't go to Iraq or anything like that. My dad works on computers. He won't tell much about it because a lot of the things he does is classified. I've only been living in Japan for about 3 years, and I go to a school on base. The school's on base are exactly the same then in the States.
 
obediah said:
Coins4Cheese said:
Well, I'm 13, and I was born on June 28Th 1996. I don't do large-quantity searching. Mainly $50 of pennies or nickels a week. I have a feeling JJ is older than me though...

Curious, are you Japanese or child of US military parents stationed there or, ..... ?

I was born in Florida July 25th, 1962, Ft. Lauderdale

I wasn't born there, but I vaguely remember my first trip to Ft. Lauderdale, July 1960.
 
Wow, I thought most of you guys were in your twenties at least. Way to spend your allowance. You guys are smart.

Golden Silver
 
Dang!
I thought I was like the second youngest person on this whole site.
I thought I was the only kid in the world that collected coins and MD'ed.
 
jlb783 said:
Dang!
I thought I was like the second youngest person on this whole site.
I thought I was the only kid in the world that collected coins and MD'ed.
...and listen to classic rock.
 
jlb783 said:
jlb783 said:
Dang!
I thought I was like the second youngest person on this whole site.
I thought I was the only kid in the world that collected coins and MD'ed.
...and listen to classic rock.

Classic rock, hard rock, and metal my friend! Just saw Metallica the other night! :headbang: What do you collect for coins?
 
DAS7NY said:
jlb783 said:
jlb783 said:
Dang!
I thought I was like the second youngest person on this whole site.
I thought I was the only kid in the world that collected coins and MD'ed.
...and listen to classic rock.

Classic rock, hard rock, and metal my friend! Just saw Metallica the other night! :headbang: What do you collect for coins?
Dang! I hate you! I love Metallica!
I collect pretty much all old American coins.
I don't really collect anything after 1964 unless it's errors.
I also collect some currency.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom