What's new

TY Garebel......wow

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a long day at work today and had forgotten I was getting a gift today. Sure was a nice pick me up when I opened this box. Couldn't believe what was sent and the colors are super! I sure don't find them like these where I live. Thanks what a great gift, rock
 

Attachments

  • SDC10405.webp
    SDC10405.webp
    749.4 KB · Views: 131
  • SDC10406.webp
    SDC10406.webp
    343.3 KB · Views: 109
  • SDC10403.webp
    SDC10403.webp
    692.9 KB · Views: 104
Upvote 0
Those are very nice. Thanks for sharing.
 
Rock,

I'm glad you like the items that I sent to you. I kind of knew that you'd like that little red point.
 
Good stuff... Yeah I agree...red or a ball of some kind..lol
 
They are in a frame rite now. I think one is a Bolen? Top row in the middle the tanish one. Some real eye candy.
 
They are in a frame rite now. I think one is a Bolen? Top row in the middle the tanish one. Some real eye candy.

I found that one about a month ago in a sandy field over in Lee County Ga. Glad you like it.
 
Very kind GaRebel1861.. Reminds me of what our friend Larson would do. Pass it on :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom