aa battery
Gold Member
- Joined
- Oct 11, 2006
- Messages
- 10,646
- Reaction score
- 3,258
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting


wish i knew but i swing a 550 myselfGunny71 said:Fer us uninformed folks, what is it? Looks really old, and really cool.

?

Ahhh, the mold mark and design.CRUSADER said:4-H said:If I had to guess, I would say, mid to late 1800's "carved dome button" Civilian like this one
nope, see mine for a better clue![]()
wow same button.CRUSADER said:4-H said:If I had to guess, I would say, mid to late 1800's "carved dome button" Civilian like this one
nope, see mine for a better clue![]()
4-H said:Ahhh, the mold mark and design.CRUSADER said:4-H said:If I had to guess, I would say, mid to late 1800's "carved dome button" Civilian like this one
nope, see mine for a better clue![]()
So, that's a 1900's button Cru?
Pretty darn close