What's new

UGry button

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just junk?
 

Attachments

  • wat 002.webp
    wat 002.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 367
CRUSADER said:
4-H said:
If I had to guess, I would say, mid to late 1800's "carved dome button" Civilian like this one

nope, see mine for a better clue :icon_thumright:
holy cow they are the same way to go. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
aa battery said:
CRUSADER said:
4-H said:
If I had to guess, I would say, mid to late 1800's "carved dome button" Civilian like this one

nope, see mine for a better clue :icon_thumright:
holy cow they are the same way to go. :thumbsup:
Sometimes I surprise myself, I have thousands of buttons, yet I remember this one straight away :icon_scratch:

Funny how far apart they were :hello2:
 
Upvote 0
CRUSADER said:
aa battery said:
CRUSADER said:
4-H said:
If I had to guess, I would say, mid to late 1800's "carved dome button" Civilian like this one

nope, see mine for a better clue :icon_thumright:
holy cow they are the same way to go. :thumbsup:
Sometimes I surprise myself, I have thousands of buttons, yet I remember this one straight away :icon_scratch:

Funny how far apart they were :hello2:

And probably lost by the same person. :D
 
Upvote 0
RPG said:
CRUSADER said:
aa battery said:
CRUSADER said:
4-H said:
If I had to guess, I would say, mid to late 1800's "carved dome button" Civilian like this one

nope, see mine for a better clue :icon_thumright:
holy cow they are the same way to go. :thumbsup:
Sometimes I surprise myself, I have thousands of buttons, yet I remember this one straight away :icon_scratch:

Funny how far apart they were :hello2:

And probably lost by the same person. :D
:laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
CRUSADER said:
Sometimes I surprise myself, I have thousands of buttons, yet I remember this one straight away :icon_scratch:

Funny how far apart they were :hello2:
You must have dug that out of the "junk" bucket. :D :wink:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom