What's new

Uniface knife

SouthTexasFinds

Full Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2013
Messages
189
Reaction score
198
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool uniface knife my buddy found the other day. Feel free to post yours.



IMAG6614.webp
IMAG6617.webp
IMAG6618.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Wow a center piece for sure. Nice color
 
Here are some I pulled out. Not the prettiest but I thought they were worth holding onto.

image.webpimage.webp
image.webpimage.webp
image.webpimage.webp
image.webpimage.webp
image.webpimage.webp
image.webpimage.webp
 
I think the last 3 are wood working tools.
 
I love that first one... if I were to have found it I would have called it a hafted end scraper.
 
Found another one today, what seems like a broken knife worked into a scraper, as well as what looks like a thinned base, fluted, uniface scraper.

image.webpimage.webpimage.webp
 
Last edited:
Better than what I found today but if you notice when you find a piece like that depending on how big it is it could be a end scraper. The pointy end would go into a handle and the wide end will be the business end. If its a big piece they would of just held it in their hand. Glad you found something.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom