V Vbeasley Tenderfoot Joined Dec 23, 2014 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 23, 2014 #1 I have been trying to find the artist of this painting and have had no luck, can anyone help me? Thanks!
I have been trying to find the artist of this painting and have had no luck, can anyone help me? Thanks!
tamrock Platinum Member Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 16,407 Reaction score 34,874 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 23, 2014 #2 There ain't nothing here, lieutenant. Upvote 0
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,978 Reaction score 28,562 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Dec 23, 2014 #3 Forget the artist for the moment, I'm still trying to find the painting. Don. Welcome to Treasure Net !! Upvote 0
Forget the artist for the moment, I'm still trying to find the painting. Don. Welcome to Treasure Net !!
Charlie P. (NY) Gold Member Joined Feb 3, 2006 Messages 13,215 Reaction score 17,441 Golden Thread 0 Location South Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands Detector(s) used Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 23, 2014 #4 He's not only unknown - he's invisible! Upvote 0
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,978 Reaction score 28,562 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Dec 23, 2014 #5 After extensive research, I found the same image here: Upvote 0