stitchlips
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Apr 12, 2008
- Messages
- 394
- Reaction score
- 25
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- east coast florida
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab excalibur 1000, CTX 3030
I found an older looking ring today. I know silver is usually marked sterling or 925 but this one says silver on the inside. Does anyone know if that is an indication of age?
Thanks
You can barely make the word silver in the pic, you can see it better with a loupe.
I filled in the word silver.
The ring
Thanks
You can barely make the word silver in the pic, you can see it better with a loupe.
I filled in the word silver.
The ring
Trust it was as pretty as the one stitchlips found
,so skimming through posts i saw this and decided to add my 2 cent's worth.A few times when scrapping silver i had peices marked only silver&in ALL cases it was questioned until tested,mine were 925 parts silver.So i figured i'd add these photos.BUT as mentioned in other replys it's best to test it or get it tested,only way to prove it ! Thank's for listening all&HH !!!
,







