UVALDE OR BUST!

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Well it's 3am thurs and I just got out of the tub!Can't sleep,never can when a trip is in front of me and I have to run all day today and then drive all night - I'm gettin' too old for this.
This will be the official Uvalde thread now.
I was going to wait and post this tonight but we have rain/storms coming in for all day and night so I'll probably lose my satelite connection,therefore,I'll say now what I was going to say at 6pm this evening;
"Gentlemen,start your engines!"Everybody else get out of our way,the Six Pack is on the move.We'll try and give updates if we have time or don't forget.Drive like crazy but be safe doing it.I'll see ya noonish in Uvalde.
(Kelly,sugar/amaretto is what goes in my coffee)

If I don't live through this,I love ya all and it's been a good ride.

Reports of Cyber and BEF being spotted leaving Flordia have been confirmed!

Attachments

• Moving%20to%20Bedo%20camp.jpg
    Moving%20to%20Bedo%20camp.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 1,116
Headin' out the door for town in the downpour but see that I have an intermitten signal.MG,you know I'll look for that 'Yellow Rose'.

Thats what I want Daddy! If you lose signal and can't be on tonight be Careful! I wish we were going to be with ya'll sooo very much! :icon_sunny:

Here's a picture of my truck back from the Ford place, a little dirty but running good now. Baggins and I are bringing these guys to help dig!!! WSD, you won't be able to miss us in Dallas!!! 6 Pack..down and dirty!!! This is the way Baggins and I roll !!!

Attachments

• ridiing dirty.jpg
    ridiing dirty.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 1,121
GOOD LUCK and be safe. Hope you have a great time.

Burdie fastgun-A.gif

Attachments

• fastgun-A.gif
    fastgun-A.gif
    7.3 KB · Views: 1,135
Goodness, sounds like so much fun! Didn't know Cyber & BEF were going?!! Man, ya'll have lots & lots of fun for me... gonna miss everyone! Tell Sean (Baggins) I said what's up!!!

Bran <><

My buddy coming with me has decided we need to make a stop for him,so bye,I'm outta here!Got everything I can think of.Changed shorts,check1Why you ask?I went to town earlier and in the store it got harder and harder for me to walk and by the time I figured it out,my jockeys were down around my knees!These bluejeans must have worked them down.People were staring at the way I was hobbling and I couldn't reach down inside that far while in the checkout line,so I drove home bare-butt inside the jeans.But it's always something,right?Ok,here I go.

I been waiting beside the road all day :wink: where are you guys :dontknow:

see ya tomorrow :thumbsup:

I am up one all ready on snakes :icon_thumleft:

rollin rollin rollin :headbang:

Got my truck back from the Ford dealership and I have discovered I'm now pregnant. :icon_scratch: I will be filing charges of rape against them on my return from this trip. Did they fix my truck after a week.....NO. :violent1: They replaced the starter (which was one that I had put on with a lifetime guarantee) and charged me enough to fly round trip to Europe. They also said I have bad injector(s) and that would take 2 days to fix and somewhere between $2,000-$4000. Still is unrepaired and I am leaving at 1 am. I will be carrying one of those big bad black rifles so the gold and silver starter won't be stolen out of my truck. :help: I will get a couple of guys from our posse Baggins and I are bringing to guard it around the clock. :3some: Now if I can just find 3/4 of a bar of gold down there, I will have broken even for today!!! More to do, we will take pictures!!

Steve ;D

Juanmoretime said:
Got my truck back from the Ford dealership and I have discovered I'm now pregnant. :icon_scratch: I will be filing charges of rape against them on my return from this trip. Did they fix my truck after a week.....NO. :violent1: They replaced the starter (which was one that I had put on with a lifetime guarantee) and charged me enough to fly round trip to Europe. They also said I have bad injector(s) and that would take 2 days to fix and somewhere between $2,000-$4000. Still is unrepaired and I am leaving at 1 am. I will be carrying one of those big bad black rifles so the gold and silver starter won't be stolen out of my truck. :help: I will get a couple of guys from our posse Baggins and I are bringing to guard it around the clock. :3some: Now if I can just find 3/4 of a bar of gold down there, I will have broken even for today!!! More to do, we will take pictures!!

Steve ;D

wtf dude

Juanmoretime said:

Steve ;D

I'll talk to you when I see you on this.

Cyber is about an hour or so out I guess as he is inbound to me.

I am ready.

WSD he said the car is packed lol from his stuff. and my stuff isn't even loaded yet not sure on table but
us country boys can figure out something. He does have a 10x10 with him.

ttys hope the storms in Lousyanna are died down when we get to them

Damn, Juan, not even dinner OR a movie? I bet you could just replace the injectors yourself and save a mountain of money! I still gotta pack, but I am gonna be here at work till around 2:30am or so....it will definitely be a photo finish!
Baggins

Baggins,

I'll give you a shout when I start getting close to your house Sean, I think I'll leave around 12:30 or so. It'll all be good. I haven't slept more than 3 hrs a day in a week and Im just about tired. I'll get one of our posse I'm bringing to help me stay awake! Lol! We just have to make it until daylight and then its downhill and Ill have gotten my 7th wind! Rofl!! 4 more hours!!! :blob5: :blob8: :blob7: :blob6: :blob9: :blob10: :nono:

Steve ;D

Sniffer,

Sure wish you could have made it, I'll miss your luck..You're like the Pope, I would kneel and kiss your ring (the banner find) and hope that some of your luck would rub off!!! We'll see you in the spring!!!

Steve ;D

BEF, if you were just heading into Louisiana at 5:00 this evening, you know by now you got hit with winds and rain! Hang in there! WSD, where are you? Steve, you're gonna need some sleep somewhere in a few hours ... hang in there!

We're following you guys!! :laughing9: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: Stay safe!

Noodle :-*

Looking forward to safe and sooon updates! :icon_sunny:

Attachments

• 204820817_e61b9111dc.jpg
    204820817_e61b9111dc.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 963

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back