somehiker
Silver Member
- Joined
- May 1, 2007
- Messages
- 4,388
- Reaction score
- 6,443
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for sharing what you've been able to find Gary.
If you look at the second G/E view I posted previously, with where I believe Travis stopped his car the first time, you can see where the right hand guard rail has been added to/extended, possibly as a result of that crash and lawsuit. I wouldn't be surprised if some damage to the abutment is still apparent....or evidence of it having been repaired.
Regards:SH.
If you look at the second G/E view I posted previously, with where I believe Travis stopped his car the first time, you can see where the right hand guard rail has been added to/extended, possibly as a result of that crash and lawsuit. I wouldn't be surprised if some damage to the abutment is still apparent....or evidence of it having been repaired.
Regards:SH.
Last edited:










