What's new

Walking Liberty Half Dollar

mindcrime1988

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2011
Messages
1,734
Reaction score
2,760
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, Nokta Triple Score, BlissTool & Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was hoping to hit up another swimming hole for most of the day but only spent about 2 hours doing so because the wind was gusting pretty hard. Still ended up finding 3 Wheaties (1941, 1944D and 1957D) and a cheap ring though. Not to be discouraged, I ended up detecting a walking path to the swimming hole and am I glad I did! About 100 yards away from the water, my AT Pro hit a solid 91 VDI. I dug down about an inch and found my first Walking Liberty Half Dollar. What an incredible find. Still smiling over this one.
 

Attachments

  • 12 Nov 2016.webp
    12 Nov 2016.webp
    199.7 KB · Views: 157
  • 12 Nov 2016a.webp
    12 Nov 2016a.webp
    211.8 KB · Views: 138
  • 12 Nov 2016b.webp
    12 Nov 2016b.webp
    347.6 KB · Views: 158
  • 12 Nov 2016c.webp
    12 Nov 2016c.webp
    214.9 KB · Views: 145
You won't forget that one! Congrats!
 
Dang... Go figure right!! Congratulations!
 
Sweet Walker! Congrats
 
Wow.......you just never know!
 
Awesome Walker!! Nice shape too!
Congrats on your first!! [emoji2]
 
Congrats on the walker, I am always envious when someone posts finding one My dad occasionally gave me one to spend as a boy and now I can't find one for any amount of coins: pun.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
 
Congrats on one pretty Walker. :icon_thumright: Beautiful!

One coin that has still eluded me....???

HH
 
The AT Pro is a coin grabber. Sweet Silver
Congrats
 
congrats on the walking liberty. nice find!
 
Sweet half dollar
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom