We found Things long lost nephew!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all, Red here!
hello.gif
Hope you all had a great weekend, and had some great finds. We had so much fun this weekend, we decided to hit one of our favorite parks yesterday, the Farmers Market is only there for 3 more weeks!
BangHead.gif
We decided to eat first, since Chug was hungry, afterwards, we walked around outside the park, as now no one is allowed to smoke inside parks here where we live.
These are pictures of the fountain and bell tower, I had never been up close to it before as there are usually lots of rugrats playing in the water. P100612_1141[01].jpg P100612_1140.jpg P100612_1141.jpg P100612_1139[01].jpg P100612_1139.jpg P100612_1142.jpg and then of course, THIS is my favorite! P100612_1144.jpg isn't it sweet? Our town is old, we keep doing more and more research, and am excited to see what else we can find, once we find old maps, guess I shocked Chug, I adore relic hunting!
tongue3.gif
He is also proud of me, cause even though I'm a girly girl, I don't mind digging and getting dirty.
headbang.gif
We didn't find too much, a few pennies, oh, and we found the Lord. DSCF2049.JPG Stainless steel, and in beautiful condition, I would have been dancing with joy if we had found the chain this was on too! But you know what, it's jewelry, and our jewelry box is getting full!
laughing7.gif
Today we hit the giving park, it was so peaceful and quiet, except for the mower! LOL We didn't find much while there, the giving park did give again, but in a slightly different way, we were sitting and having a smoke, and there I am looking around, and saw something behind the barbecue that looked out of place, so you know me, I had to go see what it was, all I can say is someone was royally ticked off, and I mean big time!! DSCF2041.JPG My first cellphone!!!!
hello2.gif
Ok, now that one is off the list, I always wanted to find a phone. I played a trick on a freind of ours, I got my new phone yesterday, and today I showed her this one and told her I broke my new phone, now she is threatening to kick my butt!:laughing7: LOL I also found our new squirrel shooter, DSCF2043.JPG the lil varmits are digging everywhere, so we are going to try this, don't think it will work though, Chug threw it at one, and it sat there looking at him, with that "Really?" look on it's face, I think it was laughing at us.
laughing7.gif
Chug found Things nephew, he didn't talk any he was shy, until Chug wasn't looking, then he got fresh with me. DSCF2038.JPG Guess he's a foot guy too! :laughing7: DSCF2053.JPG Not sure what this is, we thought we had another quarter, but no it isn't, game token maybe? :icon_scratch: oh well, something else to look up! :hello2: Hope you enjoyed our adventures, have a great week, stay safe, and HH! Red

Attachments

• P100612_1141[01].jpg
    P100612_1141[01].jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 105
Upvote 3
Loved the pix! Glad you guys had a nice day. Nice finds.

Anita

Glad you enjoyed your weekend,Thanks for sharing!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back