What's new

Weather

Dick Stout

Full Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2006
Messages
240
Reaction score
70
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest
Detector(s) used
MXT, V3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there anyone here that is not dealing with the excessive heat, and lots of it?
 
Summer did not start here until the middle of july now we are going for our third 100 day!!!!
 
Actually been a little cooler the past few days, but before was
 
Look up my post a few days ago entitled "WE NEED RAIN!!!" :laughing7:

It has been non-stop heat and humidity here in NJ the whole Summer. It finally broke 2 days ago. We even had a little rain. But, the ground is still very tough and QUITE dried out.

Fall cannot get here soon enough :headbang:
 
My garden just finally gave up from being drowned and cooked, drowned and cooked, a few things did ok but for the most part it was a bust this year. I'm not all the disappointed though, don't have to spent too much time in the mosquito den now. :laughing7:
 
This will be I believe our twenty first day of over 100 degrees, people wonder why I have retired from detecting...
 
Actually been good here the last few days. We got rid of that nasty humidity. But the ground is dry as a bone. I think we have rain coming tonight, atleast I am hoping. It wont be that hot from here on out. :icon_thumleft:
 
Interesting, what bothers me is what impact will this have on food crops since Russia and China have been hard hit also, and will have to import food. What price increases will we be facing ?

Snow in the southern Amazon reported? Is the Earth's tilting on it's axis the cause?? Is the wobble following a larger circular path?

A 'confusilated' and puzzled ----

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s that is my word, I invented it and it is mine.
 
Being 73,I have seen many scorchers before. They use to call these dog days.
As I have gotten older cold bothers me more and heat bothers me less. Heat really hasn't bothered me since I ran out of Gatorade on a 3 mi. hike in Vermilion Cliffs National Monument . That desert and slickrock had temps. of 104 and only one tree in the whole dessert!
​
 
raining nice here in southern nj today ...........thank god
 
The heat has also been particulary nasty in Central New Mewico. C'mon October.
 
Oh! we got the usual over here.....a little sunshine.....alot of rain, but then, whats new. :laughing7: :hello:


U.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom