What's new

Week Two: three weeks of CRH

obsessedwithsilver

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Had great plans this week and didn't get much at all until Wednesday when I scored two rolls of dimes that netted me 66 silvers (two Mercury heads). I went right back into that bank and bought them out of hand rolls but I netted just one more silver dime. I picked up a few silver halves here and there along with a clad half that looks like it has been treated with bronze or something. I also found a Swiss dime. On Friday I picked up a few more silver halves as well as four rolls of halves that a collector must have bought from the mint.

The dime score really helped me keep my silver totals up.

OWS
 

Attachments

  • week2.webp
    week2.webp
    23.6 KB · Views: 263
Upvote 0
You really are obsessed with silver! Nice finds. :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom