What's new

Weekend gold streak continues

Gary Drayton

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
357
Reaction score
663
Golden Thread
2
Location
Fort Lauderdale Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Better make that 43 pieces of gold since November 5th, here are three more pieces of gold from Saturdays mornings return beach hunting trip to the Treasure Coast. 14K "D" ring, 18K topaz ring and a 14K hearts pendant. Saturday was the second day in a row that I found gold with my name on it.
 

Attachments

  • Sat gold.webp
    Sat gold.webp
    115.4 KB · Views: 261
Upvote 0
All I can say at this point is......:headbang: I'm thinking 50 is a sure thing with 60 a real possibility. Awesome streak!
 
Outstanding Gary.... I think most here would be happy with 43 in a year....
Keep it up, there are a few days left in November......

Cliff
 
Can we just see it all on a digital scale at the end of the month? Or a DWT breakdown, when you are ready? Thanks!
 
That is great! I'll be south of you tomorrow. I'm a newbie so hope to at least find clad. You're the man!!!
 
I congratulate on these finds!!
 
Looks like the rings have had a rough life. Beat up and been cut off.
 
I find many rings that have a break in the band, especially rings that have been repaired or made larger and snap at the solder point.
 
Wow!! Keep it up - your streak seems to be accelerating. Congratulations!!!
 
GD, congrats on mooooore gold. Wonderful month for you, awesome. I'm finding it difficult to keep up with all of your finds, just to think I started in the middle of the month.
 
WTG,:icon_thumright:more Gold congrats to you,keep them coming,,HH:hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom