Welcome KELLYCO

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Hopefully this will be a good union...especially since Margaret has given her word Kellyco is going to back up their products and service...welcome! :)

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
i guess i have to give them credit for sponsoring the site, and from what i hear Margaret is an asset to their company.

Ryan1979

Mar 8, 2007
St. Paul, MN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, ACE250
Margaret will absolutely help you out. Let her know if you need anything. She takes the time to make sure you're happy!

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Margaret is truly a asset to kellyco...and she certainly has done one hell of a wonderful job fixing all the problems folks had..I know she sure as heck did a might fine and super unexpected surprise for me..and for that, I am so very grateful... hats off to you Margaret and to Kellyco and to its owner as well, whom from the conversations I have had with you Margaret, he truly cares..its hard to be the owner at times, especially when things go wrong and he's not informed, yet he truly cares about all of his customers too...so thank you very much kellyco and thank you Margaret... I am super pleased as punch and your wonderful to talk too...

rae

Ant

Silver Member
Aug 6, 2006
Cali
Detector(s) used
Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
I've never had an issue with Kellyco and I've made more that a few transactions with them.

Welcome.

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV / Garrett Ace 250/Minelab X-Terra 70
Welcome to the T'Net, and thanks for all the great service!
Baggins

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread