Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Howdy everyone, I'm new on Treasurenet! Just an arrowhead digger from Ky looking for more info on the subject :)

When I was a boy, I would walk the freshly plowed fields in Ky with my uncle looking for arrowheads. He said it was better after a rain.....the flint was easier to see then. I never did find any, lol.

Happy Hunting!

Feb 28, 2013
Port Royal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All. Great site you guys have running here, Im just a young fella from Melbourne Australia, starting to get into the whole treasure hunting thing. So much great intriguing stuff in the world to find. Wish everyone the best on there adventures into discovery. Cheers

yelnif

Mar 2, 2013
ne okla
Detector(s) used
Tesoro vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi to all. I'm a transplanted yankee now in okie-land.and am new to this adventure so will probably be looking to the experts often. Thanks for the site ,it seems great. yelnif...

The Badger

Mar 2, 2013
Allentown,Pa
Detector(s) used
Pioneer 202 Bounty Hunter
White's Coinmaster GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy to be here.Looking forward to learning a few things.I have been hunting for years, but use a cheap detector and have found many cool items.Shopping for a top of the line detector for the 2013 year,can't wait to get out there,good luck to all in your adventures.

carpenter

Tenderfoot
Mar 2, 2013
Hopkins County, Tx
Detector(s) used
GARRETT ACE 35O
Hello. I am a week into it. I am addicted to MD. I grew up watching you old dudes pulling treasures from local parks and schools. Yea i am the kid who who followed you guys around and wouldnt go away. Lol. Im the old dude now and i finally bought me detector. Whoahoo! And I'm full questions and looking for suggestions. Im a newbie from Hopkins Co.,Tx.

mythbuster

Mar 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Platinum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bought my metal detector today. Can't wait to get started. Hi all!

ranger11

Mar 3, 2013
Fresno,Ca.
Detector(s) used
Gold Mountain, White, Bounty Hunter,(Prospector) and others,including the first one from Radio Shack around 1958
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As you can tell, I'm a newbee also, from Fresno Ca. I'm interested in MOST types of hunting, and I have a feeling that I'm going to like this place.

lpstroker

Tenderfoot
Mar 11, 2012
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone, I live in upstate NY in the Albany area. Just got my first metal detector last year found some old junk but now I got the bug. So I'm looking to get out a lot more this coming summer.

TarheelGold

Mar 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All. I've grown up around gold mines, gemstones and historic places. I collected minerals, gemstones and a little gold as a child, so I guess I'm a natural born treasure hunter. Now that I have 3 small boys of my own, I've been looking forward to getting back to that hobby I loved so much as a child and sharing the adventure and excitement along with them. I've read many posts on here and this is by far the most informative site I've found. Going to buy a good metal detector soon and start panning again too!

Jim1966

Mar 4, 2013
Lexington, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello everyone.I am more of a gold prospector than a treasure hunter. A friend told me to check out the forum, and here I am.

Mar 5, 2013
Los Angeles
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was wondering have I come to the wrong forum, I am Alexandra. I am a life guard. I guess here we all talk about lost treasure, like pirates do....Hahaha. That will be great. I want to get rich as well....

Prospecting P.

Mar 1, 2013
Port Townsend - Tacoma, Washington
Detector(s) used
dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
the names Rory, im from a small town in washington on the olympic peninsula called Port Townsend. thanks to this sight i've found lots of helpful info about any question i've had without even asking. i've joined a few local clubs and the gpaa and im always looking for new adventures for my dog and i. looking forward to reading ppl's stories and posting my own.

t-man

Mar 5, 2013
walla walla
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everybody! New to treasure hunting, never found any treasure but hoping to change that, this coming weekend my father in-law is going to visit and we are going to attempt some metal detecting, even if it doesn't go as planned iam sure we will have fun, well hope to make some new friends and learn alot about treasure hunting.

coolhand va

Mar 6, 2013
Shenandoah Vally, Va
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV
hello from shenandoah valley va. i was looking for a new hobby and it just so happens that i live in a prime spot for detecting. so i decided to take up md. ive got a few buddies that have been mding for a while and ive watched them learn but never took much interest myself. until recently.... ive seen buchles buttons ammo and coin in nice condition from their recent hunts. i got excited just seeing what they found. i got bit. so i got a detector on the way along with a few other items ive seen used in the hobby. i didnt go all out. just purchased a tracker 4. ive seen mixed reviews about it but for the price it seemed like the starter i wanted. cool thing is most of my friends recent finds have been a matter of 2-3" deep. im hoping that the tracker wont have me leaving too much behind but if it does im sure ill be getting better equip in the future as long as the hobby sticks with me. anyways... whats up. thanks for having me to the site. i look forward to the help i get and maybe one day contributing a little also.

freddielee

Tenderfoot
Mar 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HELLO. I live in Wenatchee Washington and have been gold mining for over 30 years. Anyone interested in an adventure?

mainah

Feb 24, 2013
Maine
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Maine

Treasurenet.com is a friendly community dedicated to all kinds of treasure hunting!

Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have treasure hunting questions, sharing finds and discuss treasure hunting in general.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.

Im from Eastern Maine and am a beginner. Im mostly looking for coins but everything from the past interests me. Ill put up posts when the ground thaws.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions