Well I can never say THAT again!!

Shorty Buckshot

Aug 19, 2012
Northeast Indiana
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had an hour or so this evening and decided to hunt in the neighbors yard (with permission) just to kill time...Found all of this stuff....
axcsqx.jpg

Just about ready to call it a night and got another signal in the nickel range which is usually a pop tab or nail etc...But figured what the heck....dug it and about 3 inches down I find it....a 1947 Nickel..my oldest find to date. So before closing the hole I run the pinpointer around and get another signal to the left side an inch or so....I dig that and what do you know...a 1946 silver Dime!!!!
24g1rvr.jpg

My first ever silver!!! Two in one hole!!! Guess I can never again say I never found silver....I know its not much to most, but I am still smiling....Shorty

Attachments

• find.JPG
    find.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 87
Upvote 42
Ill bet you had a nice silver smile after that!
Congrats!
Here's to many more!

Absolutely congratulations! You've been here 5 years and it's about danged time you were rewarded for your persistence!

congrats on ending the silver drought! now find some more

Awesome Rosie, and is there any maker's mark on your tractor? Sub 8-)

How exciting for you...and great rechecking the hole to find that hidden silver! Way to go!

Great start, and only one year off of a merc. stick with it! My first silver was a Ben Franklin half dollar 9 years ago. Still haven't found another silver half since...

Congrats, that's an instant mood booster!

Congrats on getting that one off the list. Here's to your next one. :occasion14:

great finds

Congrats on the silver. I've been detecting 40 plus years, and any silver is always a great find

Congrats on your first silver coin. I hope you get many more to add to your treasure chest.:headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back