What's new

Well, well, well

mumszie

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
2,819
Reaction score
123
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spring Hill, Florida
The last few hunts at my little beach have been depressing to say the least. I don't usually find a lot there anyway but... here lately I haven't even been finding junk and I KNOW people have been swimming there. I figured another hunter was beating me there. I still believe that but this morning I thing he or she must have gone somewhere else because not only did I find my usual junk such as hair barrettes & pull tabs I actually found a handful of change, a cheap charm and a couple rings. Yep, I said a couple rings. OK so they aren't gold or plat but one is 925 silver and the other is a cheap toe ring. The point is.... I am finding stuff there again. It's been a long while. I hope it isn't the last! LOL

082210.jpg


Charm082210.jpg


Ring0822102.jpg


Ring0822101.jpg

I hope your day is as good or better. Happy hunting to all. :wink:
 
Upvote 0
Good morning's hunt Mumszie, I am pleased it has improved for you, hope it continues.


U.
 
Nice Hunt Girl...Wow, If we could only touch a found item and see the last minutes of it with the previous owner.
 
OldeBeechnut said:
If we could only touch a found item and see the last minutes of it with the previous owner.

Funny you should say that. I've often wondered about the owner and how they lost items I've found.
 
hey mums I found the match to that coroded bolt looking thing, want me to send it to ya :D
you did better than i did yesterday. I was forced to hunt land though because the excal died died died.
 
I have found more toe rings than anything else on the local lake beaches and most of mine were sterling. They were tarnished black from the water but when shined up I could see the 925 on the inside. Monty
 
Glad your beach is working out for ya now Mumzie..or maybe get up earlier to beat the other hunter.. its always a good feeling to know your getting some of the junk/nasty rusted stuff/fish hooks etc stuffs out of the water and beaches.. heck, we need all the brownie points we can get off Mother Nature cause I think shes pissed off at how we have treated the earth.. so to all ya beach hunters, my hats off to ya for removing the trash you dig.. to the others who dont remove it... karma will git ya..
 
Keep looking, there's treasure amongst the junk...........nice to find rings!
 
Nice hunt Mumszie........ :thumbsup:
congrats on the rings.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom