What's new

Western and Eastern magazine

MawkusD

Full Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2014
Messages
116
Reaction score
201
Golden Thread
1
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys,
These people asked if I would post the confederate belt plate in their 2014 best finds. Is this something you guys would consider?

Thanks,

Marcus
 
Hey guys,
These people asked if I would post the confederate belt plate in their 2014 best finds. Is this something you guys would consider?

Thanks,


Marcus

I was also,contacted about my banner finds, but not sure if project security would be compromised?
 
Western and eastern treasures ? they want to share your story ? Dear God!! what are you waiting for!! sure print mags aren't what they used to be but still..I've been buying that mag since the mid 80's, back then you could find it everywhere.

Mike
 
I was also,contacted about my banner finds, but not sure if project security would be compromised?


If your serious ... realize You will be writing your own story & supplying your Own pictures.

Therefore even after Editing by them, Nothing would be revealed that you do not supply
 
Soon time for printing the Best Finds Issue :laughing7:
Get your stories in :thumbsup:
 
Thanks guys. I need to call and get the information. Thanks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom