What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED What could this be??

je177

Full Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
166
Reaction score
131
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeastern MA
Detector(s) used
DFX 300. Ace250
Hello everyone!
I’m curious if anyone could ID this item for me. I don’t have the exact dimensions as I am asking for someone else. It appears to be the diameter of a US Penny or nickel. Unfortunately, I really don’t have much more info other than the owner was a collector of stamps and coins. Thanks for taking a look!
 

Attachments

  • 03FE7A9F-4D5D-4D39-9B69-FCB85CBDD543.webp
    03FE7A9F-4D5D-4D39-9B69-FCB85CBDD543.webp
    864.6 KB · Views: 156
  • 9E13C500-A116-40AD-9131-D4E9FF1BC9D8.webp
    9E13C500-A116-40AD-9131-D4E9FF1BC9D8.webp
    506.6 KB · Views: 121
I have seen that button design before. Actually I believe I had a jacket as a kid in the late 70's-early 80's with that very design.
 
Upvote 1
Not a button IMO...looks like it was broken off from something else.

Do you know what metal it is made from? Copper?
 
Upvote 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom