I've worked at quite a few jobs. Graduated high school in 1960 and went to work at a machine shop that manufactured the pumps (not the pump jacks) for oil wells. Then I operated a service station for a while. Then I managed a service station for several months. Then worked at another machine shop, then a super market, then ran a bread route for about a year, then back into a super market, another machine shop that manufactured the pump jacks for oil wells. Then worked 11 years delivering petroleum products for Gulf. Then ran a propane delivery truck for a couple of years, worked for a cement contractor for a while, and worked for a construction company building a US post office. Then worked as auditor/supervisor for a convenience store group. Then spent the rest of my working days as installation and repairman for service station gasoline/diesel equipment starting in 1985. Retired in 2004, but went to work as a greeter for Walmart for a couple of years. That's almost all of the jobs I had during my life.