What's new

What does your user name mean?

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
Messages
6,797
Reaction score
152
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
I live in Michigan and back several years ago another member here posted the remark that "you dig like a badger."

Thus the handle: Michigan Badger

How bout yours?
 
Chug and Red!!!! Chug = trent Red = Denise Our nick names for each other!!!
 
Fire Captain, Cal. Dept. of Forestry, Ed. FYI Cal. Dept of Forestry is now known as Cal-Fire, but I retired when
it was known as Cal. Dept of Forestry or CDF.
 
I carried a 9 pound key (guess what I did)
 
My user name came from the 60 and 70's as my cb handle. working nights along the roads , by myself,with only a CB to keep me company. I became Lonesomebob,just sitting by the road ,watching the pavement go by. and I was lucky enough to capture lonesome bob as my user name. Bob
 
Should be obvious.

Jeff of the Public Address System

This is a Test
Only a Test

If this had been the real Answer
it would have come off Redundent
​
 
I am a retired firefighter.
They called me bull or axe at work.
That was way before the movie Backdraft came to the theaters.
My daughter who I had arrested for breaking into my house and stealing money spammed my old email acct.
I had to come up with a new screen name.
I also am in to bbq so bbqbull.
 
Mine was thought of specifically for TNet. At the time, I was convinced that I would be involved with detecting "forever" so I changed two letters in a song title. So far, my interest has varied, but there are a lot of potential aspects to this hobby I haven't investigated (and I like the crowd), so I still feel the same.
 
Lets see...

First, I thought of using my first name from my drivers license....no that didn't work

Then, I thought of using my first name from marriage certificate...that didn't work either

So I settled on using my first name from my birth certificate...
 
HMMMMM! Let me see......mmmmmmmmm, Can.............mmmmm.......... someone help me out? I kinda hadn't figured it out yet!
 
Sonoma County California, about 30 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge. Home of Charles Schultz, the creator of Charley Brown and the Peanuts cartoon strip, also the home of Robert Ripley and his Believe It or Not stories. Moved here when I was 9 years old back in 1966. Sonoma County has some of the beautiful coastline in the country, also a major wine industry here. Metal detecting not so great, ...go to S.F. for that!
 
I didnt know the first thing about a computer when I joined to post a What Is It. My brother set it up for me and said "quick, pick a name." All I could think of was cypresshunter because I prefer deerhunting in the swamp as opposed to the piney woods. Cypresshunter was taken so I went with bigcypresshunter not because Im big but I love the Big Cypress National Preserve where I work and hunt. So thats my story and Im sticking with it.

TNers call me BCH, BC, Big C, cy, cypress, cypresshunter or Dale.
 
TheHarleyMan2 said:
HMMMMM! Let me see......mmmmmmmmm, Can.............mmmmm.......... someone help me out? I kinda hadn't figured it out yet!


You like hondas :dontknow:, maybe Yamahas :icon_scratch:, I give up :laughing7:
 
bill-USA said:
I seem to travel a lot.


shouldn't it be "bill-worldwide" then :dontknow:, just kiddin :laughing7:
 
For me it's if I find a hammered or if I don't find a hammered, I get hammered :tongue3:
 
I'm gonna wear this one until I find somethin decent.
 
Daedalus : Mine is from the Greek God who created the Labyrinth , I got the nick name when doing my job setting explosives out West .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom