My dad was born in Mexico and traveling down there with family became some of my very best memories. Shore fishing, eating fresh mussels and clams, exploring caves, huge beach bonfires. Nothing better than good family and friends.AlaskaAng said:Mines an easy one...
Alaska - Where I live (for past 9 yrs)
Ang - from my name "Angela"
So what do I change it to when I move back to my home state of IL this fall?
I'll have to get creative...
If I were you, I'd go with AngelaisILL 
Keisel shaved his beard. I was born in Homestead Hospital.deepskyal said:I'm really not from this planet.
Al
The G fell off.allen said:AllenG,
first name Allen, first initial in my last name
piegrande said:Pie Grande means big foot. I have size 13's, which in Mexico is gigantic. I have introduced myself to people I knew via Internet by simply holding my foot up, and they laugh, and say, "Pie grande!!"

I too, have always had a soft spot for those early novas! Early ramblers are often mistaken for novas, I like 'em both.nova treasure said:I enjoy building Chevy ii Nova's and I treasure my Family, my Nova's and my finds of 25 yrs of Metal Detecting.
Nova Treasure
bigcypresshunter said:Keisel shaved his beard. I was born in Homestead Hospital.deepskyal said:I'm really not from this planet.
Al
tumbleinn2 said:tumbleinn2
It was the name of a Saloon that my grand dad owned in the UP of michigan. On the corner of M-28 & us 123 north of Troutlake & west of Newberry.
it was also called: Stumbleinn and Tumble out!
I was probably tumbled out instead of stumbled !!! Chug
just joking here never been there that I remember!!!jeff of pa said:Should be obvious.
Jeff of the Public Address System
This is a Test
Only a Test
If this had been the real Answer
it would have come off Redundent
Chug and Red said:Chug and Red!!!! Chug = trent Red = Denise Our nick names for each other!!!
Red 