What's new

What happened?

View attachment 824054



Was I the only one that didn't know about the TREASURENET-OPTION button down the bottom on the left? Frank...
View attachment 824055

Option has been there since very shortly after new format first came out when members were complaining about the new format. It was design to give members a different option to view with....
 
Whats with the face pics?

They are decoration . That face is one I did in a computer program called Painter 9.5. It uses, as it's base, a sketch by di Vinci. He did some weard images that most don't know about. Here's some others.
111-2 700 head of old man.webp111-2 700.webp111-2 700Warrior Head.webp111-2 head.webp111-2 de Vinci.webpAnd his self portrait
 
grin.gif
icon_scratch.gif
laughing9.gif
HAVRE DE GRACE 013-3.webpHay, you never know who or what is watching you. lol Frank...
 
I wasnt trying to be rude by asking I just have seen you post it so much I was wondering. Now I understand, thanks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom