What's new

What is happening to TNET???

I wonder if Whites, Garrett, or Kellyco will buy the forum...

One thing is for sure, an individual will likely not be purchasing this site at the three-figure price. We're gonna see some changes here.
 
well say gby to politics and relgion as well,as wn and events.
 
TEXAN Connection said:
well say gby to politics and relgion as well,as wn and events.

:wav:
 
I see why he sold it.. Looks like NBC is taking over or the ladies of the view.
 
RELICDUDE07 said:
I see why he sold it.. Looks like NBC is taking over or the ladies of the view.

I is that why too also fool because it even jerk looks moron reply gone unintelligibleness.
 
Yes!
 

Attachments

  • Buckles and buttboy.webp
    Buckles and buttboy.webp
    2.4 KB · Views: 850
Bull59 said:
I hope the new owners or mods will not only get rid of those forums, but also delete anyone who makes personally insulting remarks !

Me too! :thumbsup:

Yeah, the Don has it - I need a break. I have pushed this about as far up the hill as I can... and I WOULD like to work on a "little project"! ;D

Email all offers to webmaster@treasurenet.com
 
BuckleBoy said:
RELICDUDE07 said:
I see why he sold it.. Looks like NBC is taking over or the ladies of the view.

I is that why too also fool because it even jerk looks moron reply gone unintelligibleness.

What he said.
 
Bull59 said:
I'll save my comments for the future owners, but I see you've already started by removing the World News and Events forum.


Hallelujah! :icon_sunny:
 
Kentucky Kache said:
BuckleBoy said:
Bull59 said:
I'll save my comments for the future owners, but I see you've already started by removing the World News and Events forum.


Hallelujah! :icon_sunny:

How many posts did you have there?




I say good riddance! It was just a breeding ground for corrosive exchanges of verbiage.
 
World news is gone?, good riddence to it, You couldent get a intelligent statment in there edgeways.
 
bigcypresshunter said:
SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS said:
:icon_sunny:




all have a good un..............
SHERMANVILLE
How many thousand times have you said that Shem lol? ;D

all have a good un..............
I would guess he's said it over 8000 times.
 
Kentucky Kache said:
BuckleBoy said:
Bull59 said:
I'll save my comments for the future owners, but I see you've already started by removing the World News and Events forum.


Hallelujah! :icon_sunny:

How many posts did you have there?

Considering that I had it on ignore for two years, and only posted there for two weeks, Not Many! How bout you? :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom