What's new

What is it to You

  • Thread starter Thread starter KirkTN
  • Start date Start date
K

KirkTN

Guest
Hello Everyone,

What is Christmas to You? One of my new co-writes tells what it is to me. Get a FREE download of it at www.countryweekly.com Artist JEFF BATES

I wish you all a Great Christmas and a happy happy happy new year. I'm off the road for the next couple months and finally getting a chance to go dirt fishing. Ya Baby, I do like hunting this time of year, it's a good time to hit those old snake and tick sites that make me nervous in warm weather. Anyway, Some of you know I'm a songwriter also, and I wanted to let you know I have a new single out on Country Singer Jeff Bates, I love the record, it's one of my favorite cuts as a writer. The song is Titled "That's What Christmas Is" If you care to you can listen and download it for free the entire month of December at http://www.countryweekly.com/freemusic/ it sure takes me back and I hope you like it. Peace Be With You All and Merry Christmas.

KirkTN (Kirk Roth)
 
That is a beautiful song. Thank you for sharing it with us. I hope you find plenty of great things with your metal detector. May God bless you and yours and have a wonderful Christmas.

From another Tennessee treasure hunter.

DANGLANGLEY
 
Thanks, Kirk! :icon_santa:

7snowmanfamilytoyoursholida.gif​
 

Attachments

  • 7snowmanfamilytoyoursholida.gif
    7snowmanfamilytoyoursholida.gif
    127 KB · Views: 124

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom