JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
May be very bad for the health. Just saying.
I remember when they captured him the first time, I was in Hermosillo at the time… Bus transportation was suspended for a few days because of his capture…There were no busses heading North nor South.

The article states that air travel in Culiacán and Mazatlan has been suspended until 2200 hrs due to the occurring violence…

I think I will avoid travel to Mexico for the foreseeable future…Oh well…Maybe one day I may return to retire there…I still have 10 years to think about it…

Ed T

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I remember when they captured him the first time, I was in Hermosillo at the time… Bus transportation was suspended for a few days because of his capture…There were no busses heading North nor South.

The article states that air travel in Culiacán and Mazatlan has been suspended until 2200 hrs due to the occurring violence…

I think I will avoid travel to Mexico for the foreseeable future…Oh well…Maybe one day I may return to retire there…I still have 10 years to think about it…

Ed T
Good conclusion for now.

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good conclusion for now.
I have some friends who tell me that some towns in Sinaloa resemble ghost towns…The authorities have told them to stay in their homes and off the streets…

I hope I don’t have to fly into Culiacán any time soon…There are reports of a commercial airliner being shot at as it was taking off today…

Ed T

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have some friends who tell me that some towns in Sinaloa resemble ghost towns…The authorities have told them to stay in their homes and off the streets…

I hope I don’t have to fly into Culiacán any time soon…There are reports of a commercial airliner being shot at as it was taking off today…

Ed T
You don't want to become a target. It will be a big downer for your activities that can be monitored 24/7.

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You don't want to become a target. It will be a big downer for your activities that can be monitored 24/7.
Hell…I believe people have been watching me for years…Maybe one of these days I will slip up and reveal some of my old playgrounds…But I doubt that will be anytime soon…I don’t believe that I need to visit any of the sites I have been playing with…

I wonder IF anybody has built any structures in the spot where I found the diamond at near Reno???

Some questions may never be answered…

Ed T

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hell…I believe people have been watching me for years…Maybe one of these days I will slip up and reveal some of my old playgrounds…But I doubt that will be anytime soon…I don’t believe that I need to visit any of the sites I have been playing with…

I wonder IF anybody has built any structures in the spot where I found the diamond at near Reno???

Some questions may never be answered…

Ed T
It would be far less painful to fly over the area to take a look.

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is pretty sad when a person can’t even convince family members that they have found a diamond…

My daughter earns a pretty penny doing what she does…And I tried to tell her that I gave away a diamond that was worth millions…

Of course she said I am crazy…Even I am beginning to believe her…There is no evidence whatsoever that points to any diamond ever being found anywhere near Reno, NV…

Ed T

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can just look at a map program like google maps or on my land matters it should answer your Reno diamond location question rather quickly.
I tried looking it up years ago…But about the only thing I saw on Google Earth was what appeared to be a lot of holes…It almost seemed as IF someone had used a backhoe or something to that effect…It reminded of the movie “Holes”… https://m.youtube.com/results?sp=mAEA&search_query=holes+movie

Ed T

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

An attempt by the Mexican government to try to make everything better…

Ed T

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope things in Mazatlan are better in 10 years…I don’t know if I want to retire in Sinaloa anymore… 😩

Ed T

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After I tested positive for COVID on Christmas I had convinced myself that I would get a third booster…Though after reading about Pfizer and Moderna I have decided to put my trust in God and not in man…So, as I have also decided to cut back on buying most of man’s poisons, I no longer buy chips and so many other goodies…I have also cut back on eggs and limit my milk purchases as well…Corporations can keep their 25% increases per year and I will stick to the bare necessities and I will continue to survive as best I can…

And I will continue to hope that one day, the kind aliens that I dreamt I met so long ago will return for me one day…

Ed T

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here in CA we are going through some testing times…We will just have to wait and see how bad things may get…We are only in January…

Here is a verse that comes to mind at this moment…https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Job 1:21&version=KJV
May the Lord’s will be done…Who are we to question his will???

As IF CA is the only state in our nation going through trials and tribulations…

Ed T

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am feeling a little nostalgic today…I have been reading posts about how old people are and it made me feel happy and sad at the same time…I had posted about what I was doing on 911 and I mentioned how far $5 went on that day…And I started to reminisce about when my parents would tell me that they would take off and drive from Los Angeles to the Rio Grande Valley in TX with $20…Oh how times have changed…I think about the price of gas on 911 being less than $1 per gallon and I wonder how expensive things are going to be when my grand daughter is an adult…I guess we will just have to wait and see…

Maybe one day I will have to try to retrace my steps and try to return to Santa Fe…Or get over my thoughts about the ridiculous odds and try my luck in Reno…I am not getting any younger and my grand daughter is growing up fast…

I believe I will have to do what I have always done and put my trust in God…IF it is his will for me to seek out any of these treasures…Than so be it…But at this moment in time…It is not looking as IF I will be hunting any treasures any time soon…

Ed T

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IF some secret organization has created so many treasure tales, which are all about the same area, what treasure did they conceal and lose???

I had originally believed that it was the Jesuits who were behind it…Now I am beginning to have my doubts…

But IF it were not the Jesuits…Who then could be behind all of these treasure legends which all point to the same area???

There are some things that I guess that the average soul may never know…

Maybe one day either someone will ante up…Or I will hit the lottery…I guess we will just have to continue to wait and see…

Ed T

OP
OP
JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Who knows what this is about???Or if it could have anything to do with any current events…

I saw this on Judge Judy once, but it didn’t have anything to do with the 420 reference, go figure…

Ed T

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions