What's new

What Is Left For One To Do

My next appt at the VA is scheduled for my sister’s b- day…I don’t know how you masons work but that reminds me of a certain ez verse and I don’t know if my uber will show up before then…🤔😱
 
Maybe I’m wrong in believing I could actually find 3 in this world as Abraham sought 10 who might believe or be worthy…Anywho…How much worse can things get???As IF Assembler is a certain Elon…Anywho…Who gave Elon his bright ideas???American Home Products aka Corporate America???And who gave them those ideas and/or what might I know of the one who came up with such bright ideas???I still say we are in earthquake weather and when I say “Gather Ye Acorns” I mean it in the sense of gather ye necessities to carry ye through the troubled times…Because all of the money in the world…Can not buy you the basic necessities when TSHTF…hehehe
 
Helping others is important and likely a key.
 
Helping others is important and likely a key.
I remember when I worked for American Home Foods in Cowtown USA and I made a call to the Human Resources office while I was in the spirit…I believe someone recorded said call but who can say for certain…I brought up some ideas that needed to take place after making an agreement with them which some might consider a covenant…Anywho, seeing that I was what some might consider drunk,I informed them I was on a secret mission…One that was assigned to me as a child during a mass close encounter of the fifth kind near San Benito Texas in the 1970’s…Oh well, I won’t reveal anything further…Only time will tell IF I truly am a raving lunatic or who knows whom or what…🤔😱⚡️🌪️☃️🌧️🍿🤣
 
The following article makes me wonder, will today be the day or will it be manana siempre manana???We’ll jest have to wait and see, only time will tell…After all I still believe that this is wonderful earthquake weather we’re having…Don’t cha think???🤔😱🌪️⚡️🌧️☃️🍿🤣

 
The following article makes me wonder, will today be the day or will it be manana siempre manana

I'd have to go with the "manana siempre manana". It'll happen when it happens, but
I'm wondering if we will feel it way up here as the western half of Calif. slowly slides
off into the abyss.
 
I'd have to go with the "manana siempre manana". It'll happen when it happens, but
I'm wondering if we will feel it way up here as the western half of Calif. slowly slides
off into the abyss.
I personally believe that you will Dizzy…There has been a few jolts up North which has released a little stress but there has been quite a bit of activity near San Ramon for some strange reason…And I believe a second one struck near Bakersfield in Frazier Park yesterday I believe…Some say The San Andreas has a thousand years stress pent up and when it does go…I actually believe it will more than likely shake all of California from the lower parts of Southern California al the way up to Northern California…But who can say for certain???I am no expert when it comes to such things…Although I am still hopeful that someone will return a small piece of diatomaceous earth which was gifted to me before such a thing happens…Although I guess we’ll jest have to wait and see…🤔😱🌪️⚡️🌧️☃️🍿🤣
 
The Earth is a geologically active planet, so anything mankind builds is subject
to whatever growing pains the Earth has.
 
The clock is ticking in more ways than one…My significant other is planning to retire in 3 years and 1 month…Maybe one day soon the two of us will move to Mexico…Only time will tell…

Do any of ewes remember this one???I posted it the day before the Brunot Island incident…The day my friends paid me a visit to let me know that they know exactly where I am at all times…Or as was mentioned in a certain chapter 8…🤔😱🌪️⚡️🌧️☃️🍿🤣

 
What is up with this crazy ass weather???As IF it could have anything to do with a certain itty-bitty stone…After all—how much worse can things get???🤔😱🌪️⚡️🌧️☃️🍿🤣
 
Has anyone heard the one about the young boastful blowhard that picked a fight with an old man at least ten times his age???The old man spanked him until he whined and called time out only to take a breather to fight once again and the old man spanked him even harder…Sadly the young man continued his pathetic attempt to beat the old man until he had no more strength left to fight the old man…I wonder what the old man ten times his age will do IF he continues his folly???And what is the punchline or moral of the joke???Young boy who wear diapers shouldn’t pick fights with older men—they jest might get their ass spanked until they shit their diaper…🤔😱🌪️⚡️🌧️☃️🔥🍿🤣
 
What is up with this crazy ass weather???As IF it could have anything to do with a certain itty-bitty stone…After all—how much worse can things get???🤔😱🌪️⚡️🌧️☃️🍿🤣

Stone? Please explain. :dontknow: :icon_scratch:
3d-funny-eyes.gif
embarrassed.gif
bpeace.gif
wtf.gif
 
The funniest joke that I’ve heard recently was/is “E.T.phone Rome”…I won’t even mention a certain stone with 7 III because I jest may end up getting banned again…Anywho…Make of this what ya’ll may…I heard the one about E.T. On ancient aliens I believe…🤔😱🌪️⚡️💨🌧️🌊☃️🔥🍿🎟️🤣
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom